Chapter 1

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"I take it that's our ride" I snicker.

"Yes, now lets go before he gets impatient" she roles her eyes.

I laugh and get up, holding a hand out to help Jessica up. I pack up my bag and we make our way down the path past the three Autobot guardians and towards a familiar alley way.

 I pack up my bag and we make our way down the path past the three Autobot guardians and towards a familiar alley way

Y/N POV

"Hey Knocks, anything new?" Kay asks as she slips into his drivers seat.

Jess hops into the back seat while I take the passenger seat. Knockout sighs and I direct my attention to his steering wheel.

"What happened, Knockout?" I ask, taking on an air of seriousness.

"The Autobots infiltrated the Nemesis. Whatever they wanted, it involved Lord Megatron and a Cortical Psychic Patch with Bumblebee. They groundbridged out as soon as we found them, but not before Arcee took a shot at Lord Megatron. She knocked him off his life support, he flatlined for a few seconds before I reconnected it. However, Lord Megatron no longer displays any brainwave activity" he explains gravely.

"Are you saying there's no hope of him waking up now?" Jess inquires.

"It is unlikely that he will awaken, yes".

"I might have to disagree with you" I say with a hand on my chin in thought.

"(Y/N)..." Kay says slowly, assuming I'm in denial.

"No, humour me for a second. The Cortical Psychic Patch is a two way street, correct? What if Megatron followed Bumblebee out" I suggest.

I feel Knockout stiffen and Jess looks at me with wide eyes.

"That... that would explain why there's no brainwave activity. But what would he accomplish by doing such a thing?" Knockout asks.

"Well if my theory is true, then he's now in the scouts mind. If it were me, I'd set about taking control and we all know Megatron and I tend to share similar thoughts and ideas".

"What would he do after taking control though?" Kay questions.

"Restore his original body".

"How?"

"With Dark Energon" I grin.

"Where would he get it? We don't possess anymore of it" Knockout queries.

"That's where you're wrong. Megatron told me about his first encounter with Prime after returning from his space exploration. He used a shard of Dark Energon to reanimate an army of fallen Cybertronian soldiers here on Earth to attack Optimus. That shard still remains at that location and only Megatron, Prime and his medic know the coordinates. I think if Megatron has in fact followed the scout, then that would be his plan. He'll use Bumblebee to restore his body and then use the Cortical Psychic Patch to return to it" I conclude.