Chapter 26

(A/N: Your eyes do not deceive, enjoy my lovely readers)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"It's more specific and unique. This would get us a really good grade, right Steve?" Kayla turns to the Vehicon in disguise with a delighted grin.

"I guess that's true..." he agrees, a little unsure of this plan.

"Four against three, come on guys, you know you want to. Think of the grades!" I grin as they share panicked looks.

"I guess, but I don't think it'll work. We should have a backup plan for when we can't find evidence to back it up" Jack agrees, while also sending a hidden message to his friends.

"Then it's settled! Autonomous robotic organisms from another planet!" I announce as a loud thud follows my words.

We turn to find Arcee's Alt on the ground, she had clearly lost her balance in her shock. This was sure to be a fun method of torture.

"Well, we have to get going" Jack laughs awkwardly as he rises to his feet.

"Us too, we can talk more in the group chat we made, I'll send some links" I smile, amusement clearly in my eyes.

With that said, we all part our separate ways. This is going to be a very entertaining project, that much, I am certain.

HackerAttacker added SexyRacer to the chat!HackerAttacker added FightClubQueen to the chat!HackerAttacker added S73V3 to the chat!HackerAttacker added LilHackerBoi to the chat!HackerAttacker added JackRabbit to the chat!HackerAttacker added $L4$#M...

HackerAttacker added FightClubQueen to the chat!
HackerAttacker added S73V3 to the chat!
HackerAttacker added LilHackerBoi to the chat!
HackerAttacker added JackRabbit to the chat!
HackerAttacker added $L4$#M0NK3¥43V4 to the chat!

HackerAttacker
Guess who found some pictures for the project~

SexyRacer
Atta girl! I knew you'd find us some solid evidence!

FightClubQueen
Nice job, Jess! Send some links, so we can take a look.

HackerAttacker
http://www.conspiraciesonthenet.si.org/cars?-robots?-both?/sentient-alien-robots/wd7733926/

http://www.robotsindisguise.ao.com/are-you-sure-your-car-isn't-alive?/the-government-is-spying-on-us/ssa7479274/

http://www.illuminaticonfimed.li.net/aliens-are-real/my-car-is-alive-and-it-stole-itself/s5573825/

JackRabbit
What?! Where did you get these?!

HackerAttacker
The Dark Web has never failed me, Jack, and it certainly won't start now.

S73V3
Jess ಠ_ಠ

SexyRacer
Steve no! Don't let the Kaomoji corrupt you!

S73V3
Too late! (^ω^)