Chapter 23

(A/N: Apologies for the long wait. And yes, I did draw that chibi image of Kayla. I ran out of pics 😂 so I made my own)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

The letter stops abruptly. Jessica's brows furrow in confusion as she looks up to Soundwave. What happens next brings tears to her eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, not in voice clips, but in his own voice.

Her eyes widen as she gapes at him, his deep chuckles brings her out of her shock as she grins widely.

"Yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" She exclaims as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Soundwave grins as their lips clash together. They stay like that for a few seconds before Loki decides he wants in too. The puppy starts to lick them both, resulting in the two separating. They laugh at the German Shepard's antics and sit down within the wild flowers. They stay like that for the rest of the day, just enjoying each others presence and making the most of their time alone.

 They stay like that for the rest of the day, just enjoying each others presence and making the most of their time alone

Y/N POV

"Steve..." I draw out in a playful warning.

"I don't know anything!" He raises his hands defensively.

"You've been grinning giddily since we got back. Where's Jessica and Soundwave? We know you know something" I stalk towards him.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Lies!" Kayla exclaims.

"Scrap"

"Now spill!"

"Oh dear, it seems I'm needed at the mines. Sorry my ladies" his holoform fizzles out as he runs out of the room in his biped mode.

"STEVEN! YOU GET YOUR AFT BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU OVERGROWN TOASTER!" I yell as the two of us run after the Vehicon.

He squeaks in fear as he runs down the hallway and unfortunately for him, he doesn't see Starscream turn the corner. Steve slams straight into the Seeker, sending them both to the ground in a mess of tangled limbs. If that wasn't cliche enough, the impact knocked Steve's face mask clean off, revealing his now wide optics. Why are they wide, you ask? Well that's because his derma are now firmly planted on Starscream's. Kayla and I stare at the two frozen mechs with mischievous smirks.

"Did we cause this?" Kay asks with delighted eyes.

"We're definitely taking credit for it, that's for sure"

*Click*

We turn our gazes to find Soundwave with Jessica on his shoulder and... a puppy? The sound of Soundwave snapping a picture brings Steve and Starscream out of their shock as they scramble away from each other. Their faces both hold a deep blue blush.