➳33

I don't relate to you~

"Hey! Sorry for being late", Jaemin apologized after taking a seat beside the girl

"Hey! Sorry for being late", Jaemin apologized after taking a seat beside the girl. They were now in the library as Kiara asked the male to help her with Maths.

"Oh it's ok. Did you come here from practice?", she asked as she saw him a little exhausted.

"Oh yes", he answered as he took out a thick book and some papers.

"Oh no. You should have told me. You should take rest now", she said being concerned.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. And being with you makes me relaxed", he beamed.

"If you say so..."

"I brought some question papers of previous years. We can solve them."

"Ok." She nodded and they began to solve the maths problems.

Half an hour later, she whined, "I miss those days when Maths used to be only about numbers. I can't do this anymore." She messed her hair with her own hands.

Jaemin grabbed her wrists and stopped her. "Hey hey it's ok. You can do it."

"I can't." The female shook her head.

"You can", he retorted while fixing her hair as his fingers were brushing against her soft strands.

"I can't", she repeated with a straight face.

"You can", he said again.

"I said I can't do it."

"But I said you can. I'm here to help you." He gazed into her brown orbs.

She sighed in defeat and said, "Ok fine I can." She smiled seeing him giggling. "I'm going to the washroom. Coming back soon."

Jaemin nodded and after she left, he chuckled looking at the equation formed of a,b,x and y on the copy. 'I hope that one day I can tell you how I feel.'

Suddenly, he remembered something and pulled out a specific piece of paper and then put it inside the girl's bag. He smiled looking at her bag and then acted normal when Kiara came back. "Shall we continue?"

"Yeah sure", she replied and concentrated on what he was writing on the notebook.

♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫

Jeno was going on his way for archery practice but on his way, he met Mr. Johnson. He called the young boy and said, "Hi Jeno! You are close friends with Yumi right?"

To show respect, he bowed a little and replied, "Hello Sir. Yes Yumi is a good friend of mine."

"Then, can you do a small work for me? I didn't see her since the morning. So, can you give this book to her?", the young English teacher asked, showing a thick book.