Shopping!

30 minutes later, after Dipper showered and threw on another long sleeved shirt and his beat-up, navy blue hoodie to cover up the bruises(and tattoo), the two of them made their way to the old blue-pickup truck.

But to much of Dippers surprise, Bill hadn't showed up as his normal cyclops-triangular-self... But as an actual, literal, flipping human-being with flesh and hair..

"Bill.."

"Hmm? What is it Pine Tree?"

He bit his bottom lip, "Well..um.."

"Spit it out PT."

"Your... Your appearance! You're human!"

"Yes, I know. Isn't it a flattering look on me?" Bill fluttered his long eyelashes.

Bill, now a long blonde haired human with hints of black, was wearing a nice black button up, a sparkling golden-yellow vest fading into more of a golden-orange near the tails, a dark triangular eyepatch, with black slacks and a black bow-tie.

..And haha wow, he had to just top it off with some nice dress shoes, small feathery top hat, and black gloves with trails of gold glitter.

Dipper stood there In shock until Bill snapped him out of it.

"Bill to PT HELLOO."

"Oh! Sorry...," he tried to look at anything else besides Bill.

"What is this?"

Dipper looked up to where the creatur-HUMAN was pointing.

"My truck. Obviously," Dipper slowly walked up to his truck, jumped into the drivers side, buckled in, and started the ignition.

"It's all.. Old and rusty," Bill scrunched his nose up following dipper by sliding in to the passenger seat.

"Well it was cheap and it works. Now buckle up or we ain't leaving."

Bill gave the kid a glare before doing as he was told. "I don't see the point of this, I won't get hurt.."

"Safety rules man. State law. And I am certainly not getting stopped by the police just to explain your existence. So buckle up."

Bill groaned and Dipper finally pulled out of Park and into Drive. The first five minutes were peaceful, silent almost, but nonetheless peaceful.

Then Bill, of all people, started snickering.

"Dude, what the hell is so funny?"

"Oh just you. Best bros going to the store for concealer just to hide up the others hickeys."

Dipper bristled, "They're NOT hickies!!"

"Yeah, but other people might not think that-"

"We're here," Dipper shifted back into park and got out of the car.

Bill smirked, feeling accomplished in making the human go red. He slipped out of the rusty pickup truck and followed him into the store.

"The woman's makeup is near the front so we don't have to go that far.."

"Do you even know what your looking for Pine Tree?"

"Concealer obviously."

"And foundation, the concealer is going to have to be orange to cover up your dark bruises. Then the foundation, which is actually your skin color, would be applied over it."

Dipper pursed his lips,"and when did you learn every beauty trick in the book?"

"Since Shooting Star started learning."

Dipper paused and looked over his shoulder to look at the demon directly,"You WATCH her??!"

"Humans are strange, but that doesn't mean I don't have the curiosity to look at what you twins are up to. Nonetheless other peopl-"

"You watch my sister.."

"Well.. Yeah. I'm a dream demon, what else are you to expect?"

"To create dreams. nightmares. Insanity. Not to just to watch my sister!"

"You're making a scene Pine Tree."

Dipper stopped to look around. They were already in the makeup isle. A few young women eyeing at the two of them from the other end of it.

'Gotta get the makeup and get out here'

'Agreed'

'Would you quit that!' he furrowed his eyebrows.

'No , and your skin tone is Ivory 3 not Ivory 4'

Dipper quickly got the supplies needed and headed to the self checkout imeadiantly, feeling a few gazes from teenagers wandering the store.

..And Bill.

He dished out a few bucks and jammed them into the machine. He needed to get out of here fast.

Bill leaned over his shoulder to look at the technology-paying-device. "So this, machine.. It calculates the price of the concealer and foundation."

"Yes, captain obvious."

"That's Mr.Captain Obvious to you," Bill slid his gloved hands to were Dippers hips were.

Dipper Froze.

"Bill," his voice was quiet and high-pitched.

"Yes?"

Gosh, how much he loved this kid.

Dipper cleared his voice, trying to sound more threatening with a deeper tone,"I would advise you to let me finish."

"You may finish."

"Without your.. Hands on me.."

Bill smirked. The kid was already red in the face, what else could he do? He slipped his hands off his hips and flicked the boys ear telling him to finish faster. The kid was a total slowpoke!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I drive?"

"No way, you'd drive us into a ditch!"

"NU-uh"

"Yes! You would!"

"Then teach me!"

Dipper looked at the demons serious face. He couldn't teach him to drive! He would drive the two of them into some darn forsaken ditch or pond and laugh because he wouldn't be the one dead!

"Not true!"

"Dude, quit it with the mind-reading. Isn't privacy a thing?"

"Not around me! If your so worried kid, why don't you just make a deal with me?"

"No way! Deals with you are way to vague and never usually entirely descriptive!"

"You made a deal with me today already, and I haven't broken it or done anything 'funky' all day, now have I?"

"No.."

"So making a deal with me doesn't always have to be the way you just explained it!"

Dipper pondered that train of thought. What could Bill propose? What would the deal be made out to be? Would it be long termed, short termed? Maybe his deal would be a bad choice. Maybe he would
choose a path that would lead him and his sister to uncertain death??!?

"PT, stop sweating it. If you're so worried about my offer why don't you at least hear what it is?"

"No"

They both climbed into the truck, and buckled up.

"Well that's a bit indecisive don't you think?"

"I'm not making a deal with you. At least not now..."

Bill shut up. He didn't want to pressure the boy, not yet. He'd have time to do plenty of that later.

"Alright, can you, at the very least, drive faster?"

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH"