Come Back

[Dippers POV]

____ ____ ____

"Mabel's already been out for like an hour now..."

Dippers mind was still focused on his sisters determination. Why did he just let her go? Why did he not go after her? Why didn't he stop her?

She could be lost...

Dead even...

"Shit..."

He stood from his bedroom desk, closing up his studies and shoving all his scattered books and journals into the few wooden drawers the desk could barely handle. He needed a new desk, but he wouldn't bother to actually get out to make enough money to buy, or nonetheless find one.

When he was approaching the end of the staircase, the front door suddenly opened. And it didn't just open, it just about flew off its hinges that it was forced inward with well... So much force.

Obviously it's Bill,

wait...

His sister...

She found him!?!!

"Billllll!" He could hear his sisters complaint all across the living room. "You know the door is way too old for you to do that, so would you just...Augh, calm the fuck down???"

"Pine Tree!"

He couldn't tell if Bill was upset, angered, or actually worried. Should he go out and talk to him or just retreat to his room?

He chose to retreat.

He ran up the stairs, knowing it was inevitable that he'd be caught before he escaped for his bedroom door, but he attempted anyway.

When he reached the top step, Bill teleported in front of him. He, startled, staggered backwards loosing his balance. Black gloves took ahold of his collar and forced him forward, bringing his sense of balance back.

"Bill...uh..." His voice was quiet, and slightly shaking.

"PineTree... How much have you been sleeping."

He swallowed. He didn't need this...he didn't need to be caught off guard and be interrogated by a demon who hasn't shown his face in days! Why would he?!

Bill began dragging the speechless boy into the bedroom, throwing him against the bed.

[Oh where do we remember this.]

Dipper quickly crawled up against the wall on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Dipper."

He glanced at the demon who'd called his name, only to quickly avert his eyes. Bill sighed, giving up trying to get the boy to speak, and crawled up next to him on the bed. 'What use was it to talk to an inanimate object? Or to a person who's purposely ignoring you? '

"You know, since your going to be a stubborn ass, and not say anything, I might as well," he leaned his back against the wall,"I'm sorry."

"...Bill," Dipper almost whispered.

"PineTree, I know you're confused, and kind of hurt right now. I'm sorry that I got upset with you for something you... didn't directly do...and for not being here for... Awhile-"he cut off noticing the boys shoulder slightly shaking. 'Shit no. No no no no no.'

He turned his body to face Dippers and removed his tear-stained face from his shielding arms, lifting it by the jawlines so they were face to face.