What's The Deal

Once the two arrived back, and Dipper parked the car, they both just sat there in silence. Not bothering to look at the other, not bothering to get out of the car, not even bothering to break the silence.

Actually no. Dipper dared to break the silence.

"So...What deal are you trying to propose to me."

"A simple one. Nothing too overbearing... at least I think."

"Well..?"

Bill glanced at the boy rubbing his chin with his gloved hand.

"How about this. I'll guarantee your and shooting-stars safety from the ever-horrid danger in the town of Gravity Falls.."

"And what would you want in return?"

"To stay with you and the Pines at the Mystery Shack."

"We don't even have an extra room"

"I could sleep in your room."

Dipper looked over at demon as if he was a mad man.

"And I can trust you with that much responsibility??"

"I would already be promising you and shooting stars safety," Bill pointed out.

Dipper bit the side of his mouth, making sure he was fully conscious and not in some kind of dazed dream being manipulated or some shit.

"Well, what do you say?"

"Safety of Me, Mabel, and no manipulating our minds,destroying anything of our possessions, or murdering Grunkle Stan, or Soos?"

"Yep!"

The Demon outstretched his hand and raised his eyebrow, "So...do we have a deal?"

Dipper sighed and took the demons slick black hand in his, giving it a firm shake,

"Deal."

"GREAT"

"Don't get too hyped, I've got.. Stuff to do," he took the bag of makeup between the two of them in his hand, "Hey, by any chance can you make this teleport to my bathroom?"

"You don't want anyone seeing your hicki-"

"NO! I just don't want to make a scene!!"

"Alright alright," he snickered and with a twitch of his wrist, the bag vanished to were he hoped was his bathroom.

They quickly exited the truck and started walking up towards the Mystery Shack..

..when of all people waiting by the front door was Mabel.

"Who's this?" She wiggled her eyebrows towards Bill, "Didn't think I'd find bro-bro bringing home a handsom-"

"Mabel, Bill. Bill, Mabel," he gestured between the two of them before she could say anything absurd. He needed to get introductions done quickly so he could move onto other-things.

"Wait. Bill as in.. Bill Cipher- OH DIPPER DON'T TELL ME YOU-"

"No Mabel! He came to me! He won't do anything 'funky'. I promise," he gave her a look. A look that she knew very well, one that showed that he didn't want to converse about the topic right away.

She furrowed her eyebrows,"You made a deal with him didn't you. "

He slowly nodded, looking away.

"A marvelous deal might I add Shooting Star. I'll be staying with y'all for the time being! I sure hope you don't mind."

"Not particularly. Alright, you guys are lucky I have a shopping-date today with Pacifica. Dip, I expect you to talk about this..,"she gestured towards the both of them, "..with me later." She pointed two fingers at her eyes and then back at him, backing into the Shacks front doors.