Chickfriends

The girls point of view!

~~~~~~~

"So Mabel, have you ever been to an aquarium?" The blonde leaned closer to her in the loud park.

"Mmm actually yes! When I was 4 my mother took me to the Monterey California Aquarium. Though, all I remember from the trip is that I got to touch starfishes," she ran her hand through her hair,"it's been such a long time."

"Well that's too bad. I was going to invite you to an aquarium but I guess I'll just have to find someone else to go with m-"

"PACIFICA." She deadpanned.

"Yes, sweet?"she snickered.

Mabel playfully punched the blonde and they both erupted into giggles.

"Soooo when is it?"

"Oh, so you'll actually join me?"

"Hell yeah!!! Who wouldn't want to spend time with the cutest chick on earth!!?!"

"A douche, that's who."

"True true."

They both got out their cheese and celery sandwiches.

A few months back, Pacifica decided she'd start this new diet of eating only dairy, fruits, vegetables, and carbs. Mabel called her a 'curious vegetarian', but the blonde most definantly denied it. She even named the diet "Pro non-vegetarian dieting". Eventually Mabel's teasing lead her into joining the diet, and they both soon enough, couldn't go without soda or any other surgery treats. Though they agreed not to go back on the diet, they both ironically would make the snacks from it and ironically enough, would eat them together. At least the diet they went on together gave Mabel the perfect opportunities to invite her on dates, and get her a box of 'Mabel mixed chocolates' for when they [finally] got off the diet! That's when she asked Pacifica to be her official chickfriend.

"Next Sunday, my parents lent me a whole zoo of money since their off for their summer vacation this year, isn't that great?!"

"Wow! Like I didn't think you'd be able to handle yourself on summer vacation," Mabel received a shove for that comment.

"Well, I'm not completely alone in my parents huge mansion. I have all the butlers and maids of course."

Mabel gasped, "Then maybe, perhaps, possibly, we could just chill at your place for a little while after the aquarium??!"

"How about we turn that visit into a sleepover, honey? She nuzzled Mabel's cheek and they both chuckled once more.

"Yeah yeah alright, I just have to give Dipper a heads up," she finished her sandwich and laid down in her chickfriends lap. "It's very nice out today, don't you think?"

"Yeah, the clouds look really pretty and the sun isn't blistering us with its inevitable heat."

"Pffft you're a riot Pacifica !!!" She laughed.

The other girl shrugged and grinned, "I try, I try."

They both laid back on the grassy ground next to each other, staring at the slow and fast movement of the clouds and the new shapes that would take form. A heard of butterflies actually came swarming by and blocked their view of the clouds for almost five whole minutes! though the cloud watching was presumed soon afterwards, no one could possibly complain about the butterfly migration. Who would?

"Heh Pacifica..."

"Yeah babe~?"

"Do you uh, wait never mind."

"Honey what is it? Is it guy troubles? Twin problems? Even though I might not understand, I can still listen sweetheart."

"Mmm thanks Paz," she smiled and curled up next to her chickfriend. "Yeah I guess you could say it's twin problems... Recently, like as in a week ago, I was trying to help Dipper out emotionally and I don't know... This time, I just couldn't? I mean, I usually am pretty darn capable of helping control his mood swings, being the alpha twin and all, but I couldn't help him, and I almost got hurt trying..."

For a minute they both sat in silence, Pacifica staring into the sky and Mabel curled up beneath her arm.

"Well uh babe... Okay, like I said my advise might be off since I don't personally have a sibling, but I can say that you two are growing up. Dippers going to find different things and ways to cope with his problems and you're not always going to be there for him, no matter how much you try. I think... I think you shouldn't worry too much about him. He's a nerd, he's smart. He can manage on his own."

"You think so?"

"I'm quite sure hun."

"Mmm thankyousomuchPaz," she tightly hugged her chickfriends waist.
"Do you think, maybe, we can hang at your place for a little bit Paz?"

"Still trying to keep our relationship a secret?"

"Mm yeah, I'm waiting for a better opportune time to tell them..." She flushed and they both sat up.

"Well then let's go get some personalized gelato at my place in the mean time, shall we?" She outstretched her arm towards the other chick.

"We shall!" She gladly took it.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

AHHhhh sorry for the long wait! I just wanted to thank you all for reading Grand Hierarchy and managing to keep up with my slow updates!

Next chapter will be about the boys, I promise.
But seriously, I had such a fun time writing a sappy girl chapter!

School starts up in almost two weeks for me so I'll try to fit the next chapter in-between now and then! Later!!!