Break

When the four of them reached the shack, Dipper, without a single word spoken, was abruptly dragged up into his own room by the demon, only to be forcefully shoved against the wooden planks on the floor beneath.

"Ow, what the heck Bill!??"

The boy rubbed the remaining splinters of wood off of his elbows and knees.

"Care to explain what or who you've been seeing Pine Tree?"

His voice was beginning to have the deep, dark, echoey accent.

And gosh, how he hated to admit that it was sexy.

"I haven't been seeing anyone...and why the heck would you care?"

"It's my job to keep you out of danger."

"Well Im sorry that I can't give you the answer you wanted. You did your job, so would you JUST QUIT BEING MAD AT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE?!?" He tried to keep his words as threatening as he could. The demon needed to know his place! He raised an eyebrow, making sure he was heard and understood.

Bill erupted into the familiar blue flames.

"FINE. You won't enjoy it though."

"I WILL ENJOY IT YOU FREAK."

And Bill vanished into the flames.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next few days, no one saw a single trace of the demon. Right after getting home from the carnival,(and having a small but threatening talk with Dipper),Bill was furious enough at the human that he vanished right off into who-knows-where, without a single word of saying when he'd be back, or even saying 'bye'.

And at first, Dipper was glad he'd left them alone.

He'd gotten a break from the teasing, the rambling, the phrase 'what's that', and the awkward situations he'd be brought into between the two of them.

Though he felt like this, what ever had caused this, was his own fault.

That he had caused the demon to run off in a terrible, misinterpreted rampage into the woods. Well, his best guess would be that he went into the woods..

"Eugh," he rubbed his temples looking over at his twin sitting next to him on the bed.

They always talked when something was bugging them. No matter how weird, awkward, or silly it was.

"I don't know what to do Mabs. He just got mad at me for doing something I haven't the slightest idea of, and then vanished!"

She put her hand on his knee, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Tell me everything Dipper. You're not telling me everything and I know it."

So he told her everything. Everything from the weeks beginning when Bill first arrived, to the awkward moments, the rambling, the teasing, all the emotions welling up in him..to the present.

"Sounds like you bro-bro," she poked her brother in the center of his chest purposefully hard to make her point, "You, my friend, have a crush!"

Dippers face immensely grew red.

"No!"

"Yu-huh. From everything you told me, it all leads up to one thing, and one thing only! You have a crush on this jerk!"

"But-"

"No butts yet mister! Plus you haven't even gotten to first base! How are you expecting to skip that!"

His entire face began burning.

"Mabel! The jerk probably doesn't even like me! Nonetheless humans in general. He probably hates me right now for all I know!"

"Woahwoahwoah, slow down. Dip, in relationships-"

"Mabel we're not in a relationship."

"I'm not finished! In relay-lays, there often are tensions between the two partners. So, one of you has to go find the other and make it up to them!"

"We aren't even friends!"

"Do I spy a hate-love relay-lay?"

"MABEL!"

"Alright alright calm down," she chuckled," but seriously, if you don't want him skrewing with all your
coo-coo nonsense of a brain, I suggest you get out there and find that douchebag!"

He was now standing next to the bed, gazing upon his twin sister. She had a point. If he didn't want this to skrew up any relationship, friend or not, with Bill, he need to go out and find him.

Even if the demon wouldn't do the same though.

Wait..

"He came and got me when I was hurt by a Creature that belonged in GravityFalls... So if I 'accidentally' got hurt by a creature, he'd come to my rescue?"

"Good thinking, not what I was thinking, but that's a good start."

Mabel yawned and looked over at her clock on her wooden nightstand.

"It's 10:56, getting late bro-bro, need to get to bed," she yawned again beginning to walk over towards her wardrobe.

"Can I sleep with you tonight Mabs?"

"Sleepover?"

"Sleepover."

"Sure thing," she pulled out some froggy pajama pants with a matching shirt.

"Alright I'll be back in min.."

"But you're already wearing your pjs.." She looked over to her either trying to sneak out of her room quick as possible. He cringed.

"Uh.."

"..No dip don't tell me you have been.."

"Yeahh uh... Just a few a night. Nothing too heavy.."

"Dipper, 4 sleeping pills a night is too heavy."

He shrugged, recieving a worried look from his twin.

"Augh... just hurry up and get back in here," she sighed, shoving him out so she could change.

_____ _____ ______

//Screams//

+200 views!!!

//SCREAMS//