MysteryFair

A week passed before things started settling into normality. Having had an old, patched-up air mattress, kept away for sleepovers, finally came into good use at last, seeing that Bill was now using it. Grunkle Stan had finally settled under the realization (after having a few pans thrown of course)that yes, his nephew made a deal with a demon, and yes, that demon was staying in his house hold under his nephews highly under-rated supervision.

Mabel, unlike her Grunkle, had adjusted to the new circumstances pretty quickly.

After having a serious talk with her brother, she automatically found the new situation pliable. Taking a great liking to Bill and occasionally making what seemed to be inside jokes with him by the second day of him staying at the shack!

Yet the new situation for Dipper took an entirely different toll.

The demon couldn't leave him alone! He'd always find himself in an unwanted position where the demon would make him either red in the face or seriously ticked off.

Ever since the incident in the bathroom, Dipper was being teased left and right. A random wandering hand on his hip in the kitchen, to an accidental assgrab in the midst of brushing his teeth.

And as much as Dipper hated to say it, he actually, kind of, enjoyed it?

"DIPPER, BILL, GRUNKLE STAN, OMG LOOK WHAT WE GOT IN THE MAIL"

They all looked up from their breakfast in the kitchen and towards the jumping Mabel at the doorway.

She held up a big invite that said there was a Fair going on later today.

"Ahh the annual GravityFalls MysteryFair," Grunkle Stan looked up from his newspaper,"Comes around once a year, and you guys haven't been since you were 12."

"I'd rather not," Dipper took another spoonful of the nasty yet so delicious sugary cereal.

"Oh come on bro-bro it'll be FUN!"

"The last time we went we fought a time-traveler."

"All the more reasons you should go Dip!"

"More of not a reason I should go," he grumbled, forcing another spoonful into his mouth.

He looked back up to his twin only to find a really guilt-tripping(yet slightly hysterical) expression being worn across her face,

"For MEEE?"

Oh no no no not the face no.

"Shooting star has a point, we should go."

NO. Bad idea, bad idea Dipper.

He slammed his spoon back into the bowl, splashing the cereal milk in the process. He furrowed his eyebrows, sighing,

"Fine..."

No bad decision.

"..If you guys truly want to go to the stupid fair, that's fine by me."

Bad decision Dipper.

"Fantastic! I'll go get on a more appropriate attire!" Bill excitedly sprung from the table and vanished.

No, Bill's going to do something bad and you know it.

He put on a pained smile and walked his dishes towards the kitchen sink.

This was going to be a long, long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone in the house hold was ready, Grunkle Stan drove the four of them to the horrid, yet amusing to the eye, MysteryFair taking place on the outskirts of town. When they drove up to the parking lot, all Dipper could see was kids running around with their sweaty faces streaming with brightly colored face-paint, teenagers hanging near the back of the stands smoking something he'd rather not invest in, and adults chatting with concession stand bargainers.