Doing this together

(Carla POV)   

                            As Clotilda and I made it to the house we walked in together hand in hand I opened the door letting her walk through first the feelings before not leaving either of us yet.' I wish the walk was longer than it felt, it feels like the emotions I felt before just got stronger.' as I walked with her into the living room we sat together are hands finally coming apart from one and another as we sat staring at each other's eyes I could see just like me the feeling got worse for her to. The silence we sat in felt nice and almost comforting if it wasn't for the terrible taste that was stuck to my tongue but I couldn't get choked up now I need to tell her."I want you to know none of this has is your fault you had nothing to do with this, you probably weren't even born when most of this happened so know you aren't the course of this." She looks relieved but doubtful almost as if she was worried like she felt as though she played a part in my pain to be forced to see him again.

                                            She turned her body to face me almost waiting for me to start speaking to help the tension, but she spoke instead. "I know the only reason you stuck seeing him is because of me. Why did you choose to put up with him, with me for so long."I brought her into a tight embrace astounded at how she could think I was just putting up with her I loved her more than anything almost seeing her as my own now."Clotilda never says something like that I'm not just putting up with you I love you so much. My problems with Sebastian have nothing to do with you. I took care and did everything in my power to make you happy because I knew you deserved so much more I wanted you to make your future because I couldn't."I stared into her big blue ocean eye a mix of moms and dads, her ember green and his dark blue eyes shine in Clotilda irises she was always so beautiful, she looks like me when I was younger when my eyes held such a glow of light and passion. Curios and wondering her eyes scanned my face almost looking for an answer for an unsaid question I couldn't help but smile my hand holding her soft cheek taking in her features."I don't want to hide any more than I already have from you so when everyone gets back we'll talk about this together so you can understand better."She smiled knowing that she had more time to think over everything and wouldn't have to face this alone, I know she was scared of everything changing."I want you to know that I will always pick you over anyone whether that is dad, Maud, Scarlett everyone."She pulled into a tight hug and smiled her dimples showing and her freckles curling into her cheek."I love you so much."

                         (Clotilda POV)

                                              Seeing Carla so panicked at the thought of talking scared me more than any talk we've had I couldn't push down the feeling of throwing up. I woke up I probably wasn't even asleep for more than 20-30 minutes from what the clock showed, the light that showed from the cracked door that lead to a small part of the upstairs hallway with the hall light on. I cracked my back getting out of bed almost fully awake now going to the door I heard talking wanting to know what was going on and who exactly was speaking downstairs. Wanting to know but not be noticed I crept to the edge of where the stairs curved and met with the hallway part of it covering in the middle and about a 2-4 foot space of railing to hide.                                                                                           (Something like this and the picture at the top but with gold and silver.)

)