First meet.

Café bar, day time.

It was day time, there were customers as always as it was winters and a coffe helps a lot.

"Hey, Cheng is a'yuan alright now? He was not ok yesterday he said. What happened, I wasn't able to come home, I have night shift from now on. Sorry didn't tell you, I got the offer yesterday and a'yuan and we too need money" said Zhan preparing a customer's lunch"Ah.....he said he had a great amount of pain in his joints and he had a fever. He always gets easily bruised now-a-days Zhan, I think we should take him to the doctor. He already has a fragile heart, we can't take risk." Said Jiang Cheng in a worried tone. "Zhan you are always working whole days and nights, I can't let you do this anymore. I feel bad for you doing all the work while I only work here and a resturant. Zhan I'll take the night shift of yours today. Go home and rest." Said Cheng looking at zhan's puffed red eyes, he clearly didn't sleep for days.

Zhan gave the customer their lunch and turned to Cheng, patting his shoulder he said, "it's ok Cheng, you help me look after a'yuan. We're like real brothers, I will work your shift today,you wanna help me right, so pick up a'yuan and take him to the doctor for check up. Take money from the cupboar's last drower." Cheng sighed and looked down feeling guilty but Zhan gave him a small smile saying, " ayio...go go go now it's already 3, pick up a'yuan and take him to the doctor,ok? " Zhan gave him no choice but take over his shift and let him take a'yuan to the doctor.

It was almost 6 and he didn't get any news from Cheng and a'yuan. They never do this, 'i hope everything went well' thought Zhan.

At the Wang mansion.

"Did he give the money back?" Asked a deep cold male voice. "S..sir he..he didn't pay back, he wants some more time." Said a female low voice trembling. "What are you afraid of,me , do I've such a terrifying face that you fear me." "No...no... sir sorry for the misunderstanding I really...am just having a..ha.. hard time." Said the female voice still trembling and full of fear. " Every misunderstanding should end." Said the male voice with a cold but scary look. The female was now shaking with fear and only wanted to run away. But before she could even process anything the man took out a gun and shot her dead.

It was blood everywhere and the man didn't even have the slightest of reaction on his face. The gaurd came and took her body. A group of black clothed men came and cleaned the blood amd note even a slight mark was left.

A very handsome face chuckled and said, " she had such a beautiful face and you just shot her dead. Yibo why don't you spare beauties for me if you only want handsome men to enjoy with." The man who shot the the girl was none other than the youngest but the biggest nightmare of people, the most dangerous Mafia, Wang Yibo!

" It's almost six, let's have a coffee out. We'll have a party tonight so we need to freshen up to enjoy" said yibo to the handsome man sitting besides him. "Song Jiyang at your service my lord" said the handsome man smiling but yibo didn't give a damn.

Yunmeng café bar.

"Zhan I've to go for now, my wife's not feeling well and she's pregnant too. Close the cafe at 12 and keep the keys to yourself. Come here tomorrow and open the cafe at the usual time,ok!?" Said the cafe owner. "Ok sir but can I close the café a little bit earlier, actually a'yuan was not feeling good so Cheng took to the doctor and I also have my shift at 11 . I was hoping to go check on them at 10...so can u close the café a little earlier?" Said Zhan with hope. "Ok as you want and take care of you and a'yuan. Bye bye" said the owner and left. Zhan smiled and was finally going to see his baby brother after 5 days.

There were a lots of customers now as day was ending and night was approaching. Zhan and Cheng were the only working there and now Zhan was all alone. The customers were regular so they understood his problem and adjusted.