Xu bai.

The sun was hiding behind the clouds, as if not wanting to show itself to the cruelty of the world that didn't wish to spare a small girl, the one was fighting for her life already.

A small 7 year old girl, the one with wishes filling her mind. The one wanting to get justice since a young age, but the cruel world didn't give her a chance.

It was a Monday, actually the busiest day if the week but the most misreble day if the life of a 22 year old.
Her life wasn't misery free, but actually a little too full of misery.

In school she fell in love with a guy, named Xu Kai, he was her first love. The love didn't go wasted, they got married at the tender ages of 18. Well, the reason for doing so was  their daughter who was 2 years at time of their marriage. Cheng xiao gave birth to Xu bai at the age of 16, then she was disowned by her parents.

She was disowned by the reason for not getting an abortion. She decided not to get one as it might be too cruel to kill the unborn baby. She was disowned and as Xu Kai and she turned 18, they got married.

After 3 years, at the raw age of 20, Xu Kai passed away in a car accident. Xu bai was too small to understand anything and Cheng xiao was young to handle the needs of a 2 years old and also handle her own life.

She never gave up on it, she raised her daughter as the most precious thing in her life. She taught her the best education, the best lessons of life and loved her more than her own life. But now what?

Is all her life misery and hard work, all the courage she showed and all that she did, was it worth it?

The answer is no! All she did was for the life she gave to a young girl, got disowned by her family, lost her husband but still not giving up, it was all not worth it!

The sun wasn't shining and it was cloudy. The place where a few people stood were the cemetery, the coffin of a small girl was laying in front of a group of men and just one women, or girl we can say.

Cheng xiao, Wang yibo,  Xiao Zhan, Jiang Cheng,  song Jiyang, and on a chair sat xiao Yuan.

They were all at the funeral of a Xu bai, the one who didn't die of her cronic disease but was killed by the cruelty of the world.
Cheng Xiao's family never actually cared for her after she left and Xu Kai never had a family.

Cheng Xiao's tears had no end but not a sound either, xiao Zhan amd Wang yibo who knew how nice girl Xu bai was, can't control themselves too.

(Imagine she is crying)

***

(3 days ago,the night of xue bai's death)

Yibo had to cover his mouth so his crying sound don't go out. After a while the cops came out and siad, "we're sorry to inform you this but the girl inside is dead!"