Wedding part-2

It's finally happening, their wedding. They're happy as they should be, it's their wedding!!

It's a beautiful day, the most important and the one day they will remember forever.

"So, xiao Zhan let's go, you'll get ready there!!" Jiang Cheng says. "No!! Me and him are going together, we'll get ready here!!"
Xiao Zhan says.

"Yeah we'll be there together, because we will go somewhere else before that, where is Jiyang?" Yibo asked. "There... I'll send him here!!"

"Hey Jiyang, he's calling u!!" Jiang Cheng shouts. "Coming!!" He says and rushed the security away.

"Yes?" He says. "We're going somewhere with you...!" Yibo says.
"Where?" He asked. "To our parents' graves!" He says warmly "first to yours, then his and then mine!"

"Why mine, it's your wedding...?" He says, touched by yibo's words. "Obviously we will, if u didn't choose the café the other day...we" looks at Xiao Zhan "would've not even met..."

"Thank you so much...you two..." His eyes got teary "thank you so much..."

"Hey don't cry or I'll throw u down the cliff!!" He jokes.

"Okay okay enough enough, are u two going together?" Xiao yuan says.

"Yups!!" They say together. " Good, here are your clothes!" He says " we're leaving as people are starting to come there!"

"Sure bye, we'll be there in a while...and where's the gift?" Xiao Zhan says. "Here!" Xiao yuan said.

"Thank you, now go go!!!"he rushes them and Jiyang leaves to tell the security their position and works, so as to secretly and openly. "By the way..." Xiao Zhan hugs yibo's waist and says "where are we going for our honeymoon...?" Full of cuteness, his voice sounded like a beautiful song to yibo's ears.

He hugged him back and says " Paris, isn't that where you wanna go?"
"You remembered..." He says full of love and the two kiss for a while.

( Later)

Yibo is already done with his attire, he's all set looking like a proud groom.

He noticed something thought, a suspicious looking man, he's not one of his men

He noticed something thought, a suspicious looking man, he's not one of his men. He is not only not one of yibo's men but he's one of Jin Xiao's men. But he let go off him, he thought he's over to report his wedding to Jin Xiao, it's been so long and Jin xiao didn't show up neither did she interrupt their lives so she's probably giving up.

But he lost those thoughts or any thoughts in general when he saw his to be husband.
He looked amazing as always but today was different, he will forever be his, forver be with him, no one can take xiao Zhan away from him, no one.

Everybody had left including Jiyang, he had some important work at the venue so he had to leave, so now only Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo are left at their home, now they'll be leaving soon for their biggest day, their wedding

"How do I look?" Xiao Zhan asked staring into yibo's eyes. "Bette than me..." Yibo says. He had never said xiao Zhan looked better than him, even though he knew he did, but this was enough to make his day.

"I love you..."
"I love you too..."

(In the car)

" I want to ask something." Xiao Zhan says. "What?" Yibo replies. "Are there no bodyguards?" "No, they're in hiding, so as to avoid any inconveniences for passer-bies." "That's considerate of you!"

"Of course, I've changed like heaven and earth since i met--" but a loud bang was heard. Not only heard, something small pierced through the left window.

Something so small but so powerful, what can it be? What can it be, something so small, but big enough to turn an entire car over. A small bullet is big enough to turn their car upside down, because that one small bullet pierced through both Xiao Zhan and Yibo. The one small 9mm bullet pierced through xiao zhan's neck and got stuck in yibo's shoulder. In a moment, everything changed, a few seconds ago they were gonna be together forever and now they're not gonna be.

It's not the same as it was, it isn't. Seeing xiao zhan's face go pale, colourless, not what yibo wanted to see. Their car turned upside down, the glass shattered and the car shrunk down, their seats in place but the car's weight too much to them.

What happened just now...what is this...why is this happening? "Be fine..." Yibo mutters as that's all he can do.
The car sets down after 4 rolls, yibo's body was protected because of the airbags and so was xiao zhan's, but the bullet was what caused the damage. He can't feel his shoulder, it's numb or probably paralyzed, because the accident was really bad.

The car is realising smoke, he can't think right, he can't fell anything but the intense pain in his legs and his throbbing mind over the fact that xiao zhan's mouth is gushing blood. His eyes are blur, he can't see well.

He somehow drags himself out, he feels like he's dragging tons, his back hurts like someone is continuously stabbing it, he should feels light but holding up his legs is like, standing for a paralyzed man.

"Oh god i beg you... Save him save him.." he mutters and drags himself towards xiao zhan's side of door, the door falls off when he tries to open it, hitting his knee and making his condition worse.
He dragged him out, with the most difficulty he could ever have, but nothing was worse than seeing xiao Zhan's mouth gushing out blood, and his entire body bruised. There was a shard of broken glass in his left eyes, worst sight was that he had ever seen.
"No..no..no no no no...please don't die, not now, we've to get married, i love you u can't die...please stay with me, I'll get you to the hospital!"

His legs gave up, he couldn't feel them. He saw xiao zhan's left hand rising up, a shard of broken glass piercing his fingers, yibo could feel the energy and force he took to lift his hand up, the blood gushing out of his mouth scared him, he only a smile on that face not pain and tears since they met.

Xiao zhan somehow bought his hand up to yibo's face, yibo thought he wanted to say something he bent his face down to his mouth and heard, "yi-bo...i..love--yo-u.. don't- fo-... low me.."

Those broke his heart, his broken voice and difficulty in speaking made it hard for yibo to continue, he could do anything, neither could he find his phone to call for help. All he saw Xiao Zhan's face trying it's best to lift up, yibo helped it and wiped the blood off xiao zhan's.

"Ca-can..e..k-iss..again..?"

Yibo's tears blocked his throat but not his heart, he bent down despite the shard of glass cutting his cheek, his lips touched xiao zhan's, slowly, the blood gushing his lips touched yibo's. He didn't want to part but got no choice, he had, for xiao zhan to let the blood gush.

Xiao zhan's hands and legs had difficulty but they weren't fatal, the damage was the bullet that pierced through xiao zhan's neck, it has damaged his wind pipe, so much it's almost in two parts.

Xiao zhan removed his engagement ring yibo gave him. He didn't plan on returning it any sooner, he has to now, it's their love.

"K-eep..ell.."
"Don't die.. I'll be alone.."
"I...lo..ve..you.."
"I love you too...stay with me...for me...".
"So-rry yi-bo...do..no..fo..low..me.."

Xiao zhan intervened their fingers last time and did his best to smile again, a small smile did creep up on his face.. full of pain.

Their happiest day became their nightmare

____________________________________