First Night. 🔞

Hello guys!!

An:- this chapter contains a little smut, very little at the end so read at your own risk. And only if your comfortable, I'll definitely put a sign where the smut started. 😊 Enjoy the chapter it's cute

"WANG YIBO THIS IS A PERFUME BOTTLE!!"  Yelled Zhan

"Oh fuck-"  yibo was panicking as he never saved someone and has only killed people so he had no idea what he was doing.

Yibo was about to put some antiseptic on it but Zhan stopped him,. "ah.. wait I'll go wash it first.."

"Ok...let me help..."

"It's fine.."

Zhan ran to the washroom and washed the wound with cold water. After a while he came out and saw Yibo waiting outside the washroom door for him.  As Soon as Zhan came out he immediately Hugged him and said, "I'm so so sorry..I really didn't know what I was doing... I'm so sorry..."

"Oh..oh... don't say sorry...it's not a big deal yibo...."

"But your wound...is it hurting?"

"Not anymore"

"Sure?"

"Yeah sure....now let's go to bed again...it's cold.."

"Ok"

Zhan broke the hug and started walking away but yibo picked him up in bridal party and started walking, meanwhile Zhan was still confused about what's going on inside yibo's mind. He slightly hit yibo's shoulder and said, "you...I can walk on my own...put me down!"

"No way"

"Why?"

Yibo stopped mid-way and smirked making Zhan suspensious of him.
Zhan's face was pink and heat rising up.

"Wh-what are yo-you doing...?"

"Standing... holding you...."

"No...i-i mean.... what are you gonna do?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Eh...haha..*clear throat* ...I..."

Before Zhan could complete yibo placed a peck on zhan's lips and said, "I wonder how are you so cute?"

"It's talent!"

Yibo let out a Chuckle and said, "ok ok it's talent....well I'm talented too!"

"Mn, I know that!"

"How-"

"Wait...can you not carry me like this?"

"Then how...?" Said yibo in a sexy Voice moving his face closer to zhan's.

"Wait.... put me down first!"

"Ok"

Yibo put zhan down and as he was on the floor again Zhan hugged yibo and jumped over him, yibo was powerful so didn't fall down. Zhan wrapped his legs around yibo's waist and hands around yibo's neck. He positned himself like a Koala bear. Yibo found Zhan cute and Hugged him back and Started moving with a big baby koala bear hanging on him.

Zhan was blushing all the way and when Yibo reached the bed and asked Zhan to get down Zhan refused saying, "I'm not getting down...."

"What happened Bunny?"

"Nothing....your warm I'm not getting down"

"But-" Zhan nuzzled his nose in yibo's neck and didn't let yibo complete his sentence.