The house.

In the morning Zhan woke up and his head was hurting due to the Hangover.

He felt a little trapped and something was touching him, or maybe he was touching something........more likely somebody!

He roamed his eyes eyes around and saw Yibo peaceful sleeing next to him. Zhan was hugging yibo and Yibo was hugging Zhan. They were basically cuddling the entire night.

His eyes were wide open in shock but he felt warmth, he flet comfy. He didn't wanna get up. He was visible blushing too. Yibo was hugging zhan's slim waist and he tightens the grip on it. (Yibo was awake btw) there was no distance left between their bodies now. The contact of making Zhan nervous, but it was literally 8 in the morning, who wakes up so early in winters. He decided to stay where he was, not moving, zhan stayed there.

Soon enough a horrendous alarm went off, Zhan jumped in shock of his own deed. Yibo acted like he was woken up by the alarm, when he didn't sleep at all.

Zhan turned the alarm off and looked at Yibo, who was in a mess, his hair messy and..........

Yibo doesn't wear a shirt when he is sleeping and that's when Zhan knew, something happened between them. He reliesed his own clothes were changed to a sweatshirt and a lower.

Embarassment took all over Zhan. Yibo understood the facial expressions on zhan's face and decided to play along, yibo smirked but Zhan was too clouded by his thoughts to notice it.

There wasn't actually much distance between them as Yibo was sitting on the bed and Zhan was standing right next to it. He was looking down as his face was burning and full red. Yibo knew what to do, so he held zhan's hand and pulled him making him sit on his laps.

Zhan was shocked form the sudden pull. He really didn't expect this. Yibo held zhan's waist in a tight embrace and zhan's hands on front of his chest.

"I see a blush on your cheeks Bunn!" Yb

"Wh-what are...you do-doing?" XZ

"What do you think?" Yb but in a deeper voice.

"I...I d... don't know...!"

Yibo moved his face close to zhan's, staying in the position, Zhan closed his eyes and as yibo's lips were just an inch away from zhan's lips. As he touched zhan's lips, Zhan gave in and kissed Yibo back. He wrapped his arms around his neck and the kiss was deep.

They must have gone ahead but suddenly someone opened the door to his room, and in a swift moment yibo pushed Zhan out of his embrace and so did Zhan. Yibo fell on the other side of the bed and Zhan fell down the bed. He hit his butt hard.

He was rubbing his butt as he fell down hard. The one who opened his door was Jiyang. He saw Yibo covering himself with the sheets and Zhan was rubbing his butt.

Jiyang looked a bit confused but didn't bother much, he went over to the bed and he helped Zhan up. He saw a swollen part on zhan's and yibo's lips, and immediately understood what had happened. He grinned evily and Said,

"Love birds, come down. I've made breakfast!!"

And he left.

Zhan and Yibo looked at each other, mad decided to take a bath. Yibo gabe Zhan his clothes and Zhan went to take a shower.

After 10 minutes he came out and Yibo was a little shocked, he asked, "Bunn, u sure u done?"

"Yeah.....why?"

"No...it's only been 10 minutes...."

"Oh....I take a bath fast!"

"Interesting.........!" And he went inside.