Nurse.

As they stoop up from the bed Zhan felt really cold as it was and he shivers a little, but in a swift movement he wore his sweater back feeling less cold than before, and soon he picked yibo's sweatshirt too, threw it at his face, because he was continuosly staring at zhan's butt the entire time. Yibo laughed and wore his sweatshirt back, it was indeed cold outside, but Zhan Didn't care too much.
The mess had been created inside their respective pants, which needed cleaning. Zhan went to the washroom and took a bath and soon after when Zhan came out yibo himself took a bath, coz it was needed.

He looked at the clock and it was late, he needed to cook and reach the hospital. He quickly ran out and started the stove, but it was difficult to cook with one hand , but he had to.

Yibo came out too and saw Zhan having a bit trouble cooking but he was still doing it. Yibo shook his head a little and moved to the kitchen, he patted zhan's shoulder and he turned around, Zhan smiled at him and started doing his work again.

"Zhan....your finger is cut.... leave it...!"

"So what....I must cook na?"

"*Sigh* I'll do it....!"

"You don't know how to cook..!"

"I do....!"

"Cutting veggies doens't count as cooking..!"

"I really know know how to....!"

"Aya....it's ok....I want my kitchen Alive...it's just a small cut....it's gonna be ok....!"

"Zhan...... please....!"

"* Sigh* ur like a kid....ok...show me ...!"

Yibo moved towards the stove and started cooking. Zhan's eyes widened in surprise when he saw Yibo cook like a chef. He chopped the veggies so professionally, even better than Zhan...

"Did u learn how to cook recently..?"

"I knew it since childhood...!"

"Right....wait....u Said you Didn't know how to cook..!"

"That was in order to get closer to you.... I'm smart....!"

He earned a small smack on his shoulder from Zhan and they both laughed calmly.

After a while when they yibo was done cooking, he bought a spoon of soup for Zhan to taste, he blowed over the soup and gave it to Zhan for tasting, Zhan drank the soup and it was so good.

"Mnnnn.....this is so good yibo....u cook really well....!" Said Zhan

"I know....I'm good at everything....!" Said yibo proudly flipping his hair

"Yeah yeah.....let's go now..!"

"Just a minute....wait...!"

Yibo bought out a big pile of clothes, made Zhan sit on the chair and plopped a cap on his head and made him wear a lots of clothes.