Jiang Yu.

"Come!" Said Yibo opening the door for Xiao Zhan.

"Thank you, let's go!" Said Zhan as they proceeded to get inside the venue, it was a beautiful place.

On the stage stood Jin Xiao, looking gorgeous as she is, holding a glass of wine in her hand and talking to her brother.

As soon as Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo entered the place, she had a huge smile on her face looking at Yibo which eventually fainted when she saw Zhan with him, holding his hand

She ignored Xiao Zhan's existence and gently hit the glass with a spoon, gaining everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone, I'm glad to have y'all at my party today. It's an important announcement I've to make today...it's about my love life!" But she said the last line looking at Yibo.

"Today I've invited you all to announce my wedding with... Well it's someone well known, he's also over here at the party. Can anyone guess who he is?" Asked Jin Xiao.

"Why is so dramatic?" Whispered Xiao Zhan to yibo.

"I've no idea why!" Replied yibo.

"Well If no one knows I'll say it myself...his name is...Wang Yibo!" She said happily with a huge smile.

"What the-"
"Are you crazy or something?!?!" Yelled Xiao Zhan.

"I'm not talking to you, you filthy peasent!" Said Jin Xiao rudely.

"Oh fuck you, you bitch. Setting your hands on commited men, fucking whore!" Said Zhan with a disgusted face.

"You- you've messed with the wrong person!" She said and grabbed Jin yao's gun and pointed it at Zhan from the stage. Yibo immediately stood in front of Xiao Zhan, taking his gun out and point it at Jin Xiao. Everyone ran out to save their lives, everyone knew Jin xiao, Wang yibo, Jin yao are the most dangerous people in the underworld.

"Get aside please, I'll handle the bitch!" Said Zhan gently removing yibo from in front of him. He took out his gun and Said,

"Fight me if you can!"

"You really think i don't have the guts to fight you?" Asked Jin Xiao.

"Oh poor child, do you know how fragile you actually are in front of me?" Asked Xiao Zhan dramatically.

"How dare you!" She said and removed her heels but Jin yao held her back saying, " What are you doing? Our plan was only to set yibo for you, why are you fighting Xiao Zhan?"

"I'm getting our plan settled in better and faster way! Don't worry, no one will care if Xiao Zhan dies!" She said and looked at Xiao Zhan.

Yibo whispered under his breath to xiao Zhan, " let me do the fight, she is not easy to deal with!"

"Neither am I, don't worry, i won't even get a single scratch!" Said Xiao Zhan with a reassuring smile.

Xiao Zhan looked at Jin yao who looked worried as if he knew something bad was gonna happen.