Wedding part-1

"How are you? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Jin yao asked Jin Xiao, who laid there on the hospital bed, with an oxygen mask connected to her.

She carefully removed the mask from her face and tried sitting back, but her brother held her back and restricted her from doing it.

"Don't get up. I've seen enough of your nonsense, your childishness . You almost died!" Jin yao said, obviously angry but sad and done with her stupid nonsense.

"You've known it...and you still call me childish?" Jin Xiao speaks with some anger but also pain from from her agony.

"I know i know, but was that drama necessary? Huh?" He asked in a louder tone than usual.

"Shh,it's a hospital sir. You can't disturb the other patients!" Said a nurse passing by.

"Sorry... Xiao Xiao, you're my Only family left! I can't loose you!! Don't u understand?" Jin Yao asks her.

"Brother... You know I've always loved him... You knew I've been in love with him since childhood... You knew-"

"I know you love him but don't you see how much I love you?!"

"Brother i-"

"I'm leaving... Ah yu, when miss is healed take her back...to the ancestral house!" Jin yao said and moved away but Jin xiao caught his hand.

"Brother... Is that the only love you have for me? Fine... I'll go away but i wanted to ask you something." Said Jin Xiao and sat on the bed.

"Yes..?"

"Brother do u remember chuntaro? (I stole it from demon slayer) "

"How can I ever forget her... She was my best friend... My only friend! Why are you asking me this?"

" I bought chuntaro for u, i knew you were sad to loose mom dad, i wasn't sad at all, they never loved me anyways! But chuntaro was you're friend

Just like that, Yibo was my friend, my only friend. The only difference is chuntaro was a sparrow and Yibo was a human. I know you don't like him at all! But i do, i didn't like chuntaro either, she was small and loud. But brother, you love me and i love yibo. Why don't you understand?"

"Ah yu, take care of miss. Make sure she rests well and eats properly. Take her back to the ancestral home, don't bring her back.

I will send you bodyguards, money and everything you need, just don't bring her back. I've seen her end enough lives, you don't know how not having parents feel like!!" He said and stormed out of the room, but his eyes betrayed him.

Jin Xiao is finally regretting all she did, all the killings she committed.

"All that i did... All those killings...all those murders...even Jiyang's parents... I also remember killing that Xiao whatever's parents...

I don't wanna do this anymore...what did I do this for? All i did was for him... But xiao Zhan's parents, they were a pain. All i wanted was that house and i didn't get that. They kept muttering 'its for my kids'. I finally see what kids... Ah yu, let's leave. I don't wanna be here anymore!" She says and gets discharged from the hospital.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Uncle uncle i want a gun!!" Jiang yu was running around the house and Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo running after her.

Xiao Zhan with a bowl of food and Wang yibo with a handkerchief in his hand.

"Xiao yu, can u please eat first. Uncle will give you a gun for sure he will!!"

"Xiao yu sit down!" Yibo says in a slightly louder tone.

"Don't shout at her!!" Xiao Zhan screams louder than yibo.

Yibo contracts his body and mummers " i was just asking her to sit down!"

"Xiao yu, come here! Sit down and eat then we will watch a movie!" Xiao Zhan says luring Jiang yu in his trap and God was with him, she sat down and ate her food.

She yawned and Xiao Zhan put her to sleep. She's still young and she will definitely sleep for 3-4 hours.

"Finally, some rest!" Xiao Zhan says sitting on the couch.

"I don't like kids anymore!" Wang yibo said and put his head in xiao zhan's laps. Xz starts playing with his hair and Yibo calmly lays there, closing his eyes he says,

"Xiao Zhan...?"

"Mn?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"No I love you more than anything"

"I know you love me more than anything"

"You will never leave me right?"

"Never"

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise"

And Xiao Zhan cutely kisses his forehead.

"Let's rest for a while, then we have to take care of the little demon!" Yibo says turning around and hugging xiao zhan's waist.

"You're right, well let's take her out today. It's her last day with us anyways!" Xiao Zhan says patting yibo's hair.

"Okay, but after we wake up!"

"Right!"

____________________________________

"Xiao yu, let's get ready for a diner and then uncle will buy you ice cream!" Xiao Zhan says picking her up in his arms and looking at Wang yibo.

"Right uncle?" He says again.

"Ri --"

TING TONG

Goes the doorbell.

"I'll see" Wang yibo said

"Hiiii" Jiang Cheng and his wife are back.

"Mumma" says Xiao yu and runs to hug her.

'' for fu--"

"NO CURSING IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!"

"Woah okay... But weren't you coming back tomorrow?"

"The wedding was over so we came back, and we've bought take-outs!" She says and puts that food on the table. "Oh, that's bad. We were going out, but it's fine, we can still go out for Ice-cream!!" Xiao Zhan said.

"Sure we can, but let's have our food first, I'm starving!" Wang yibo said and served the food first, then everyone started eating.

"So what are your plans for the wedding?" Jiang Cheng asked. "we've decided for the same date as we met! In winters, it's October 17th!" Xiao Zhan says digging in.

"That's really cute...how are the arrangements going?" His wife asked.
"Good right now! It's good, tell us when your arrangements are here, we're the ones incharge of your wedding!!" She says again.

"Ofcourse!!!" Xiao Zhan said.

They went out for ice cream later and the couple with their daughter stayed the night at xz and Wang yibo's.

( 17TH OCTOBER, XIAO ZHAN AND WANG YIBO'S WEDDING DAY)

"hoof...are you nervous?" Wang yibo asked his would be husband.

"A little bit, but you're my husband well would be husband, I'm happy to be with you!" Xiao Zhan said and hugged his bf and soon be husband tightly.

___________________________________

Hey everyone, I'm Sorry for late upadate, life hasn't been in my side, but a few more chapters are left and I'll soon update them too.