Surgery pt-2

The night was cold and for a young girl like Xu bai, it's not suitable to be out of sheets right now. She soon fell asleep and Cheng xiao went to her ward, Xu bai refused to be admitted to the ward as she hates the white, quite and colourless rooms. She only had her mother to take care of her.

Meanwhile Zhan was extremely worried while trying to control his tears so that Cheng doesn't cry. Yibo got up and said " I'll be back in a minute ok..?"

"Ok..." Said Zhan

Yibo left there for some time and Zhan and Cheng started talking.

[Cheng= ch, Zhan=zn, wy= Wang yibo]

Ch: Zhan.... what happened here..?

Zn: Cheng....I.....woke up to see a-yuan having trouble breathing.....a nurse came in and said 'i need to give the patient an injection' ....I didn't know....she would do something.....I'm so so... sorry....I'm not .....a good brother.....

Ch : sh..... everything is gonna be ok....ur the best brother a-yuan could have.... unlike me....I didn't stay with you......I must've....

Zn: A-Cheng.....it's not your fault.....I'm sorry....

Wy: It's neither of yours fault......I've asked my people to find the nurse...oh sorry....she is not a nurse...

Zn: wh-what do u mean....?

Wy : the girl who said she is a nurse isn't actually a nurse.....she disguised as a nurse and gave him that injection.....

Ch : how....how did u know....?

Wy : I just checked the CCTV footage....I saw the girl with identical figure entering the hospital and in another CCTV I saw she stole a coat and entered in the ward....

Ch : u asked and they let u check.....

Wy : who said I asked..... being a mafia is enough for them to show me the the footage.....

Ch : intresting.......

Zn : but how are we going to end of it....how to catch her.....??

Wy : I've sent my sources.....I will get an answer soon.....

Zn : ..... thank you yibo.....

Wy : don't say that....

After a while of silence Cheng went to buy some coffee for the three of them. Zhan was sitting there with a blank face but yibo knew he was internally crying.

Zhan : yibo.... everything will be ok... right?

Yibo: right.... everything will be ok.... a-yuan will definitely be ok.....

Zhan : mn....I know he will be ok....he must be ok.....

Yibo : Zhan.....

Zhan : I'm ok....I'm ok.... don't wo-worry....

Zhan knew what to yibo was gonna ask and he knew that yibo will know he is lying...he isn't ok...

Yibo pulled Zhan in a hug and zhan's eyes were teary. He wanted to cry but wouldn't as he knew If he wouldn't be brave... Cheng won't be able to.

Yibo patted zhan's back and after some time Zhan fell asleep in his embrace. Yibo rested zhan's head on his shoulder and coverd him with his jacket.

Cheng ce back and Yibo told him to stay silent and Cheng did, he drank coffee and gave Yibo too.

Almost 2 hourse went pass and Zhan woke up and asked, "hey....how Long have I been sleeping for...*yawn*...?"

"Two hours almost...." Said Cheng