Xiao Bai. 🔞

Zhan was in deep thought about the feeling he has, the feeling of your bodies touching each other but you're still not feeling close enough. The feeling that makes you think what's wronge.

Zhan's gaze was fixed on yibo's face while yibo was playing with the cat. He put the cat on the table and looked a zhan who was in Deep thoughts, looking at Yibo but not a actually looking at Yibo.

Yibo smirked but Zhan didn't notice.
Yibo wrapped his hands around zhan's small waist making Zhan flinch a little but when he saw Yibo smiling at him, his eyes became soft and he wrapped his arms around his neck while both looked into each other's eyes. The moment was so cute, that Zhan started to understand what the feeling means, but not fully, he didn't understand everything. But he did understand to make this feeling stop, he has yibo.

Zhan's phone rang which was kept on the couch and he picked up cheng's call.

Their conversation:-

Zhan:- hey, hi.... Cheng...I'll be there, don't worry.

Cheng :- are u feeling well now? What happened to you?

Zhan:- to me.....what happened to me..?

Cheng :- well that's what I'm asking you...

Zhan:- nothing happened to me....why...?

Cheng :- yibo called me.... he said ur not feeling ok, so u will come here tonight and not now..... that's why I asked if ur ok not.

(Zhan turned to yibo who was petting their new pet)

Zhan :- I'm ok, I'll cook, and come as soon as possible....u need rest too.

Cheng :- no... it's ok....if ur not well so don't come....I'm here

Zhan:- I'm truly ok....I was just alseep that's why yibo Said we'll come at night..

Cheng :-oh.... that's the thing...ok then...bye..

Zhan :- bye....

**********

He kept his phone on the couch again and went to yibo. He sat on the chair and said, "yibo..... what should we name her.....?"

Yibo sat down too and rested his head on his palm while supporting himself.

"Mn.......what about xiao Bao? Or Xiao bai...?"

"Mn.... that's nice..... xiao bai it is...."

"Okie..... she's xiao Bai from now on. She must be cold..."

"Mn. ..... wait for me...!"

Zhan got up and bought back a child's cloth. Ot was a small sweater, light pink in color with small colorfull hearts on it.
It was sleeveless, best for Xiao bai.

Zhan put it on for her, she looked so cute yibo that he couldn't help but keeping playing with her.

Zhan got up to cook something for a-yuan and the rest. He went inside the kitchen and realised that there are no groceries. He heaved a sigh and got out the kitchen amd saw Yibo scrolling through his phone.

"Yibo....?"

"Yes, Bunny?"

" We don't have any groceries..!"

"So what..... I don't need food, I've you...!"

Zhan blushed and his ears tuned red which did not go unnoticed. Yibo smirked and moved to Zhan who was leaning on the door frame of the kitchen. Yibo rested his hands on zhan's shoulder and Zhan looked at him.