Why him?!

Hello guys, this doesn't have a proof head. 3rd person pov.

Cheng was worried as Zhan always answers the phone no matter what. Cheng wanted to check on him so he went to the café, and the moment he entered he saw that what a mess the café was he ran to Zhan, yibo was standing in front of him, Cheng in a low voice said, "excuse me sir, side" but yibo didn't hear him so Cheng got frustrated and pushed yibo away with his entire body to turn to Zhan.

He looked at Zhan and in a worried tone he checked every single part on zhan's body to see of he was hurt somewhere, " Zhan are u alright, what happened here, did that guy cause this ruckus, where is the owner?" Asked Cheng all of the questions in one breath. Yibo swas too angry and wanted to beat the shit out of Cheng but controlled as when Cheng saw a man run towards yibo with a knife he pushed yibo again, making him angrier but when he saw Cheng actually beat the man with the same skills as Zhan.

He beat the man until he fainted.
"Ah' Cheng" shouted Zhan and he pushed yibo and now yibo was not anger but irritated buy all the pushing he was going through. First he was looking down but when he saw a lots of people coming towards the cafe, they wore the same dress as the men they were beating.

Zhan looked at the boy who was peaceful sleeing creating the rukus. Why tf did Zhan help him!! When yibo stared at boy closely did he know who the guy was. It was the son the biggest businessman, Jin Ling! This guy is actually good but his father and uncles are too paranoid. They would kill anyone who touch him!

Now zhan knew they were in big trouble, " why are so many people coming towards the café and with the same dress as these men laying down!?" Said Cheng looking at the men approaching

Now zhan knew they were in big trouble, " why are so many people coming towards the café and with the same dress as these men laying down!?" Said Cheng looking at the men approaching. "They're all Jin family guards, they thought he was trying to rob this child and now they're here to beat us or most probably kill us." Said yibo in a cold tone. "Ok u might not know us buy Zhan will never steal from anyone, Zhan what did the kid do?" Said Cheng in an annoying tone. Yibo rolled his eyes at him. " He told me to send him home so I asked for an id or something with his address and he gave me his wallet, I found an id but they thought I was stealing and now u see."

Yibo went out of the café saying, " we'll not need a fight, my face would work too." Cheng and Zhan rolled their eyes in unison.
The moment the main man saw Yibo he flinched and came to hal. He sent on of his men to get Jin Ling and he did as told.
After they left yibo came in and siad " told y'all."
Zhan looked around and it was mess and a great loss. Almost everything was broken and zhan knew he's loosing his job too. Yibo knew zhan's situation and da a number and talked  to the man for some time in the corner of the café.

10 minutes later a big truck came and a  few men came out of it. They cleaned the entire café while Zhan amd Cheng were shocked to process things. Yibo told them to stand on the side and they stood next to yibo and Jiyang.

They took out new tables, chairs and utensils. Zhan stopped and said, " hey... Sir what are bringing the tables for, cleaning was enough." They looked at Yibo and he sighed as he said, " continue with your work." In a cold tone. Zhan came to yibo and was about to say something but yibo cut him and said, " u saved me from getting stabbed and I don't wanna owe anything to anyone." Zhan had no choice but to stand aside.