Surgery.

The night was cold and rainy. The rain was not heavy but calm and soothing.

Zhan was asleep after sometime and Yibo was awake. Zhan and holding Yibo's hand while they were sitting on the couch next to each other. Yibo looked at Zhan and smiled, and soon fell asleep too. They were woken up by loud breathing voice. Like somebody was having breathing issues, like they can't breathe and trying to breath, and they can't breathe or ask for help. Zhan woke up and saw that a-yuan was having trouble breathing, he was moving his hands so that he could wake them up.

Zhan immediately jumped and woke yibo up. Both of them were panicking and Yibo ran to find the doctor. Zhan was trying all he knew to save Yuan. He was sobbing and panicking. Yibo came with haikuan and haikuan checked on a'yuan. He gave a-yuan some injections and after 20 minutes finally a-yuan calmed down and slept again. Haikuan took a breath of relief and moved to Zhan.

Zhan bombarded with questions at him.

"What happened to a-yuan? Is he ok? Why did he have trouble breathing? What did you do him? Why is he unconscious now? The nurse.... what did she give him? Why don't you answer me..?"
Zhan felt dizzy but didn't fall down.

"The nurse.... what nurse?" Asked haikuan

"The nurse that came and gave a-yuan an injection of something....she said it's important to him....?"
Completed yibo and looked at haikuan in suspicion.

"What I didn't send any nurses to him!! Don't you know, we can't give any injections to a cancer patient!!! And any thing related to him is done by me!!"

Zhan looked at haikuan with tears falling down his eyes. Yibo held on to Zhan when Zhan asked, "kuan ge....he is alright na...?"

Haikuan looked down for a second and said, "he....Zhan....he has drifted to the 3rd stage now......,.."

Zhan's eyes were throwing waterfalls. He couldn't help it anymore.

"The surgery....will it save him....?" Asked Zhan

"It can.....if it's done in the next 36 hours....!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!" shouted yibo

Zhan held yibo's hand and told him not to shout.
Yibo nodded at Zhan. Zhan said, " haikuan ge....do the surgery right now!! I'll transfer the money right now..!" Said Zhan but his voice was very less audible.

Haikuan was about to say something but stopped as Yibo was there.

"Zhan....sit here...I'll be back after paying to them...ok?"
Zhan nodded still crying.

Yibo went to the reception and payed.
Zhan took his Phone to call Cheng.

"He... hello" Zhan

"He *yawn* hello.......I don't want a credit card....*yawn*.."

"Ch-cheng....it's...me...zh-zhan...."

"I don't need it.....wait Zhan is everything ok!?!?!?!?!"

"N-no...it's not.... a-yuan...he....*sob*.."

"I'm fucking coming there....!"

"O-oo-ok Cheng...!"

And the call dropped. Zhan was crying when a small girl came and patted his arm. Zhan immediately jolted and saw a small girl. He looked a bit confused as it was late night and a small girl was roaming there. It was cold and she didn't wear a cap. Zhan looked at her and asked,

"Kid...why are roaming here alone...it's so cold..."

"Gege don't cry...o don't like when people cry..."