Chapter Two

Y/N POV

He had his hands roaming me,exploring and claiming it all. His lips connected to my neck and my hands in his purple hair.
"Gojo...please..."
I begged him.He smiled and pulled my face to his. I shivered with delight.
"You darling~...will call me sir~"

"Y/N!"
I was back to reality with Anaki pulling on my sleeve.
"Huh what?"
"Come on! You were daydreaming...again! Class stopped five minutes ago and I'm hungry."
She replied stomping her little feet and being angry.

I smiled at her.
"You're cute when you're angry Akina, if you think it makes you look scary it doesn't."
I walked out with her running to catch up.
"At least I'm not hopelessly falling for an as-"
I whipped around slapped my hand over her mouth.
"Sshshshhh!"

It was true. Ever since that first day with Saturo Gojo I haven't been able to keep myself concentrated. My mind trails to the gutter whenever I see him.

Worst of all it was costing me in class. We were four months into the year and I was falling behind. He was infuriating. He hit every wrong nerve, his cocky smile when he beat me in every test.

"I'm trying to get better just don't say it out loud okay? Besides he's a jerk and I'd never actually date him."
I whisper to Akina who still had my hand on her mouth.

Her eyes frowned at me before she licked my hand.
"EEWWW! That's so gross!"
I squealed wiping her spit off me.

Her orange head bobbed up and down in happiness.
"That's what you get!"
Suguru strolled down the hall and past us.
"Come on you two. We have to go and choose our cover occupations. You're already late."

I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Which means you are too.Akina! Let's go!"
I shouted to the girl who was dancing to her own tune and eating a cracker. She stopped mid dance move and fell over. Suguru and I could not help but laugh. We ended up on the floor in tears and giggles. A head popped out from the class and Gojo made his way to us.

"What's going on Y/N?"
His voice made me come back. He was leaning down with his hand out to help me up.
"Nothing Asshat...just Akina being Akina."
I giggled again. When I took his hand the sensation alone nearly me fall over again.

"Steady there darling."
He whispered.
Oh my gosh! This little brat!
"Shut up Blind Bat."
He laughed and shook his head.
"Come you three it's time we choose our covers."
Suguru walked past me as did Anaki who didn't miss out on winking at me.

I blushed at her bold gesture. But I looked down and his hand was still holding mine. He noticed too and quickly let it go, the jolt of desire fading slightly. I blushed even more.
"Come on then."

Lil time skip

Gojo sat on the desk next to me.
"So... Y/N...what's your plan?"
He asked looking to the back of the class. I sighed.
"Why the actual hell would I tell you idiot?"

He shrugged and flashed his cocky smile.
"Whatever, I didn't really care anyway."
Ohhh well in that case...
"I'm still unsure. I want to be a florist, I love the scents of all the flowers and their colours. But I also want to be a barista because coffee and tea are great ways to earn money."

I frowned, tapping my pen on my head. I could feel his eyes on me even though his blindfold covered them.
"I may have a solution for you, if you'd like?"
He said smiling brightly.
I raised my head to look at him. A strand of his purple hair fell forward.
"In exchange for what."
I asked curious of his idea.

"I'll tell you after."
I thought about it. What the hell.
"Study to become an entrepreneur. That way you can combine any ideas you have and make your own business."

I beamed.
"Of course! That's brilliant!"
I shook my head.
"I mean...sounds like an option."
I said looking up at him.

"So what do you want in return?"
He smiled leaning down so his faint breath was on my neck.
"Simple...I need you to not fall for me."

I reached up and lightly brushed the strand of his purple hair back.

His smile faltered and I snapped back.
"That won't be a problem."
I whispered before selecting 'Entrepreneur' on my sheet and walking out.