Chapter Thirteen

Y/N POV

"OOOHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!"
I twirled around the quiet apartment.
"I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODY!"
Gojo wouldn't be home till later, his first year as a teacher and he was making sure he was doing the job right.

I was dancing around the loft with my watering can and speaker on full volume.
"WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME!"
My old music and watering my plants which covered all the window seats was my favourite thing to do.

Hair in a messy bun with leggings on and no top just a bra because the heat was overwhelming at the moment.
"WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME!"

I faintly heard the click of the door. I poked my head around the corner and sure enough there was Gojo. He had not seen me yet but he'd definitely heard the music.

"Hey Darling! We'll get kicked out for sure with this volume!"
He said placing his bag down. His biceps flexing as he opened a jar.

I danced around the corner into the kitchen.
"Come dance with me."
I said linking my small hand in his larger one. His shock turned into a small smile.

"I would but who is going to make dinner then?"
He asked placing a cutting board down. I went onto my tippy toes and pulled his face to look at me.

His eyes questioned my action but I simply smiled. Then I pulled him down and surprised him with a kiss. His hands immediately went to rest on my waist.

"Don't worry babe, take away is on its way."
I mumbled into the kiss. He laughed against me.
"I love you so much damnit."
"I know you do, now come dance with me lover boyyy~"

We spent the rest of the evening waltzing, dancing in silly ways and shouting lyrics of old songs around the loft. Using our hair brushes as microphones and the air was our guitars.

At one point Gojo was ripping his air guitar on the couch so hard he nearly fell backwards. Finally the food arrived. He kissed my forehead.
"Thanks Mochi, I needed that."

I booped his nose.
"No problem asshat. Now...let's eat!"