Chapter Six

Y/N POV

He had his hand on my collar bone, his slender fingers pressing the skin. The other hand in my pink hair, combing it in rhythm. I softly whimpered earning him to stop and tug my hair. I gasped at the sensation of pain and pleasure.

He kissed the exposed skin of my neck, leaving dark hickeys in a straight line.
"You know how I hate when you mumble."
He said sucking down from my jaw to my cleavage.
"I want you to use your words for me. Okay darling?~"

"O-okay."
I breathed out not concentrating on anything but him.
"Okay what?"
"Okay sir.~"

"Y/N!"

I snapped back. In class...doing economics.
Gojo was leaning on the table waiting expectantly. Akina and Suguru were looking at me... OH NO!
He asked me a question!
What was it?
What topic are we on right now?
I need to answer quickly!

"Ummmmm....isn't it an internal control issue?"
Akina said butting in just in time to save my sorry ass. Gojo sighed.
"Yes yes it is Akina well done. Y/N please try and focus. I know it's difficult for someone as stupid as you but I actually want to show the teachers we can handle ourselves and aren't children."

I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever Gojo, you're just a suck up."
I passed Akina a 'thank you' note. I wrote down my notes and tried not to day dream of the man in front of me again. I bit my lip as I thought of him.

Arrogant. He was always taking lead and being cocky about everything he did. Egotistical. He was a sore winner especially when it came to beating me. Manipulative. Somehow he knew just how to play with me, whether it was whispering in my ear out of nowhere or smiling that unbearable smile.

Player.  Every month it was a new girl from third grade or out of school he was linking up with. It angered me silly to see them fall to his will.

"Miss L/N."
I unglazed my eyes to focus on the purple ombré in front of me. I hated that he called me that.
"Yes sir?~"
I did not mean to call him 'sir' so when I had,and in that voice, I slapped a hand over my mouth and wished to pass away right there.

Gojo seemed unfazed, smiling slyly.
"Y/N. We'll talk after class."
What could he want now?