}•{ The heartless men.

~•} C H A P T E R|3 {•~

It was almost dawn when the marriage of Vardhaan and Ishani was completed

It was almost dawn when the marriage of Vardhaan and Ishani was completed. A marriage that was not accepted by either of them.

The vidaai ritual was to be held in the morning.

It was almost 10 a.m. when the Rathores reached the Rathore Palace with their four daughters-in-law this time.

After completing a few rituals, Ishani stepped inside but her mind was swirling with different thoughts which were scaring her.

"Ruhanika take Ishani to a guestroom," Gayatri demanded as the reception was in the evening and Ishani needed rest before that.

"Ji dadiji," Ruhanika mumbled and told Ishani to follow her.

They both were strolling in the huge corridors and Ishani was watching everything with wide eyes as her eyes weren't used to these luxurious decors.

Ruhanika noticed this and told,

"Don't stare at the decorations like you haven't seen this previously,"

Ishani found her remark quite rude and sighed as she already started despising the family members.

Ruhanika was well aware that maybe she came out as harsh but this was for  Ishani's good. The memory of her first day in this house when even she was looking at all this as a fool and then Bhavna snapped regarding this harshly in front of all the servants was the most humiliating thing, anyone will undergo on their first day.
Perhaps getting snapped by her was better than all that right?

Tugging at Ishani's hand, Ruhanika pulled her into the guest room which was no less than a luxury for a middle class and too plain for Rathores.

Ishani was awestricken seeing the beautiful room, the walls were white, and the interior golden. It was just too much for a girl who lived in a 2bhk apartment.

What else did I expect from The Rathores! Ishani thought.

"Ishani in evening designer will come with your dress and makeup artist will reach around 4 pm to make you ready for the reception. Till then take a rest." Ruhanika instructed and left the room, closing the door behind.

"Huh, take a rest" Ishani mimicked and rolled her eyes, not liking the fact that someone ordered her.

}}}}}•{{{{{

Naina gazed at her husband who was currently sleeping on the bed, being exhausted from yesterday's events.

Unknowingly a smile crept on her lips looking at his frown even in his sleep.

His frown won't leave him even when he is asleep.

She chuckled at her thought.

Though this frown only added to his charm.