}•{ Shocked

Please make sure to read the note at last <3

~•} C H A P T E R|24 {•~

She blinked her eyes and peered into his eyes which were heavy with sleep

She smiled nervously, suddenly feeling a little bit scared, the faith in her for the fact Google provided shook a little but she took a deep breath of courage as Google was never erroneous, right?

But it didn't mean she needed to verify the fact right now.

She would test it . . . somedays later . . . perhaps?

She smiled at the sweet and attractive thought of hers and swallowed hard to drench her dried throat.

"Sleep, Yuvraj Ji." She confided in an ordering tone as if he was a toddler and stood up from his side of bed ready to evacuate and just then she felt a tug on her wrist.

Her feets strutted planted in their place as all the colors from her face depleted. Her heart thudded loudly in her ribcage as she turned towards him with a pale face and closed eyes, mentally praying to her lord Krishna to let that be tug be of a snake, a beetle, a bird, anything but him for god's sake!

And then she opened her one eye and saw him glancing at her with a raised eyebrow, his facial expression looked bitter.

Instantly she closed that eye too and prayed for him to fall asleep again, well instantly.

No-no-no. Please make him sleep or unconscious lord Krishna. Or, let me be in sleep and all this be a dream. Please, please, pleaseeeee.

She chanted in her mind continuously.

And then she felt another pull, this one of greater force than before one, as a result, she was about to collapse on him when he clutched her waist and turned their position and left her waist resulting in her falling on his side of the bed.

Ruhanika could feel the soft mattress on her back and his intimidating presence in her front as he almost hovered her, keeping his hands on both sides of her arms.

She felt trapped.

Imprisoned under him as if she was his prey and he was a predator with that hard look on his face.

"Are you sleepwalking?" She asked in a hushed tone, more like to herself, still trying to prove to herself that Google couldn't be wrong, could it?

"Yes, I am sleeping right now." His thick voice sent chills down her spine making her freeze due to his so visible sarcastic tone.

He is wide awake!

She thought being horrified.

Not knowing what to do, she just smiled nervously in his direction whereas he just tilted his head slightly with a lifted eyebrow.