}•{ Frustration

~•} C H A P T E R|34 {•~

Raina huffed throwing daggers through her eyes at his question feeling his question too absurd

"Women are too confusing..." She heard him mutter to himself and felt her anger rise to an inhuman level.

Almost tearing her jeans with her nails due to fisting it so hard, her breathing became ragged as gritting her teeth she harshly mocked, "As if you don't know why I'm frustrated."

Aakarsh gulped his saliva and hoisted his shoulders up in an awkward shrug, "It's not in my hands you know... Our flight got canceled due to weather and I didn't make the weather bad or did I?"

He tried to laugh and be funny at the end but ended up making the situation more awkward as Raina simply turned towards her left, not sparing him a glance and slapping the screen of her phone with her fingers due to harsh handling.

"Yaar, Raina," He whined-called.

She sighed deeply in frustration and turned towards him, "We're stuck here because it was your idea to change flights between rather than a straight flight to Shimla because you enjoyed changing flights?"

"Yes, I do." He affirmed with a nod.

"And now we freaking are stuck here because the flight from Udaipur to Delhi flew smoothly but now suddenly the weather of Delhi decide to whirl canceling our second flight! Now we've covered half the distance and more than half is still left. I'm here at the airport since evening with so many people!" She exclaimed shaking her head and glaring at the man in front of her for the umpteenth time.

"And it was your choice to not book a hotel." He added nonchalantly making her swirl her eyes.

"In my defense, the flight was late then they suddenly canceled it in the evening so you should suffer a little for making me suffer!"

Aakarsh craned his stiff neck towards his right adding the effect to his 'suffering'.

"And, how am I making you suffer? The flight and weather aren't in my hands."

"You didn't want to travel in your private jet because you want to go on a trip like 'common people, agreed. But you made me suffer by taking me in between so many people..." Her voice went lower at the end as she simply stared at him.

He blinked, grasping the newfound information, "You don't like mingling with people?"

Raina almost face-palmed herself as she in the heat of the moment exposed a piece of very secretive information about her.

And nodded her head avoiding eye contact.

"Gosh! You're a hardcore introvert!"

Did he just exclaim with excitement?