}•{ Disappointment.

~•} C H A P T E R|17 {•~

Disgust.

Pure disgust bubbled inside her seeing the man in front of her who was also her 'husband'.

She felt disgusted and angry at the same time by the sight in front of her.

A little part in her breaking slowly being hurt as she knew what his this condition meant.

That he spent his night doing something that he wasn't supposed to.

That he cheated on her.

She could feel the sudden waves of emotions hitting her rapidly.

Her guts twisted due to the painful feelings.

A sudden heaviness and weight were put inside her which was slowly started suffocating her from inside.

Feelings or not.

She was still feeling deeply hurt by his abhorrent act.

Adultery was a sin that was done purposely and cheaters deserved nothing but hell.

Even the news of unknown people performing adultery hurt her so how in this world would she not feel hurt if a person she knew did such a shameful and heinous sin.

A person who was also her lawfully wedded husband.

Balling her fists she inhaled sharply and mustering some courage lifted her face looking in his direction.

Because she wasn't the one who performed adultery so why would she bow her head down and avoid eye contact when the person who did that was proudly standing over there shamelessly.

The moment her eyes raked his body, she could feel the rage pulsing through her veins.

Anger overpowered every other feeling as she saw him looking towards her for a mere second before closing his eyes and exhaling a deep breath.

The audacity of this man!

She thought angrily and opened her mouth to yell, "Aakarsh don't you feel a little shame-"

Her words were harshly cut-off by his angry scream, "Not in a mood to hear your nuisance woman!"

"Yes, I see why you aren't in the mood." She retorted but was met with nothing but a hard slamming of the bathroom door and seconds later heard the sound of a running shower.

Taking a few deep breaths she controlled herself from exploding at him.

Even if he cheated, she was supposed to stay calm.

Stay calm.

Stay Calm.

STAY CALM!

She chanted in her mind rapidly.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

She felt a little better as she could again feel her body under her control and not in the control of the tons of emotions she was feeling right now.