}•{ Loose ends?

This is a 200k special update! I wanna thanks each one of you from the bottom of my heart! It wouldn't have been possible without u❤️

~•} C H A P T E R|30 {•~

---

With rumpled hairs falling on his forehead, he turned towards her and for a moment his eyes met hers

She was able to see that he was controlling himself so hard from losing his calm and tried his best to look composed but she could see his real feelings trying to surface.

Mostly anger, regret, and a bit of vulnerability.

It was emotionally hurting him to recall all those.

She breathed out softly shifting her gaze towards her hands kept on her lap. She didn't want regret to trap her and make her feel guilty for making him go through what she assumed worst memories?

Well, this was important.

She wanted to find out or else her mind would go crazy from all the heavy assumptions it had been brewing since early morning.

Aakarsh closed his eyes shut hard as he took a deep breath to calm his erupting emotions.

This is going to be fine. He told himself as he feared that in-between or at the end of this conversation, he might lose control over his raging emotions.

She was the one who had suffered all the time due to their past. Due to his past. She had every freaking right to know!

But only if it was that easy...

Tilting his head up, for a long minute he calmly gazed at the patterns engraved on the white ceiling.

"Raina," he began and Raina jerked her head towards him instantly but he continued looking at the ceiling.

After a minute of deafening silence occupied by the sound of their soft breathing and racing heart he finally turned to look into her dark eyes which were contradictory to the bright light in the room but somehow complemented the atmosphere altogether.