}•{ Complains.

~•} C H A P T E R|32 {•~

---

Everyone excluding Yuvraj and Vardhaan was gathered in the living room to see off the two couples leaving for their respective trips

Everyone excluding Yuvraj and Vardhaan was gathered in the living room to see off the two couples leaving for their respective trips. Yuvraj had left for the office early morning and Vardhaan was already on a business trip.

Naina and Aadarsh who had already come downstairs with their luggage were now waiting for Aakarsh and Raina to come so that they could leave for the airport together.

Agreed that their flight was after Aakarsh and Raina but there wasn't a huge difference in time so waiting for some extra minutes in Airport wouldn't hurt either of them.

Whereas Naina was split between her mood swings and constant self. She wanted nothing more than to be all giddy and mushy self after what happened earlier in their room but her mood swings were being a bitch so she just chose to stay silent for now.

Though she had been thinking that how difficult it was to just keep your emotions to yourself and stay silent? How does her husband even do that?

She would never know!

Her thoughts came to an end when she heard the sound of shoes tapping against the tiled staircase and the view of her sister descending the stairs with her luggage in her hand caught her eye.

Baggy Jeans,

White fitted short t-shirt,

Layered with an open button long denim shirt.

And Raina ended the look with white sneakers and a messy bun.

Naina could once again envy her sister's dressing sense a little. Though being a fashion designer, it was acceptable that Raina's dressing sense needed to be on top. Sometimes she just wished that she could borrow fashion sense a little bit from her sister and Naina shook her head disapprovingly at her outfit, pastel pink kurta, white plazo paired with small diamond studs, and open hair.

A loud thud echoed jerking Naina away from her outfit thoughts and her eyes rounded in shock seeing the damn three big bags which Aakarsh was not carrying so effortlessly.