}•{ The broken hopes.

~•} C H A P T E R|4 {•~

Flashback continued...

"Yep, now let's discuss few rules."

Raina looked at him with a shocked expression marring on her face.

But Aakarsh was least bothered about her and her emotions, he continued,

"Rule no. 1 - Never touch my things without my permission.

Rule no. 2 - Never consider yourself more than a liability for me.

Rule no. 3 - Remember that this room is mine, not yours, not ours. The room is just mine. You can't roam freely here!

Rule no. 4 - No one should know about the deal between us or you will see the worst in me." He rebuked harshly making her startled.

"Which deal?" Raina stammered.

"Oh, I never told you about the deal Miss Raina. No problem I will tell you now then."
His lips twitched upwards and his tone was taunting.

"So as you already know that I won't ever consider you as my wife and you are just gonna be my tenant. So you need to pay me."

"I will pay you?" Raina asked in a brittle voice.

"Well, I am not that bonehead as you think babe. You will pay me with my own hard-earned money and I will take it like a fool hnnn? Is that what you think?"

"Aakarsh it's not-"

"Oh shut up you filthy woman! Who the hell in this world marries someone without even meeting that person! But you married me without meeting me once for what? Obviously for the name, fame, and money that comes with RATHORE surname. You are the daughter of that filthy rich old hag still you married me for more money! This shows your fucking desperation!" He let out a harsh breath as he spat the venom out which bruised her soul directly.

Raina knew she needed to defend herself but the way he was speaking with her, she felt betrayed, betrayed with herself to accept the proposal just because of an infatuation towards him. Her lower lip wobbled as she tried hard to not spill out more tears which were of no use.

Aakarsh tilted his head slightly and narrowed his lids towards her in an annoyed manner when he saw that her waterfall was again going to fall.

Rolling his eyes, he let out an annoyed sigh and continued, "So as you don't have any money other than your dad gave you so you will be paying me off by doing......some work, yeah! You will make my black coffee in the morning and I want it after I wake up positively! And after I am done with my workout I want my protein shake ready. And in return for that, I will allow you to sleep on my couch."