}•{ Honeymoon?

~•} C H A P T E R|28 {•~

Hearing those four words Ruhanika stood up from the bed with a jolt and hastily turned while her heart paced in a wild rhythm

Her stunning orbs made contact with his dark one as he turned after closing the door making her scared for her dear life.

She felt like a kitten in a lion's den.

"You want to go on a honeymoon? You never told me, dear wife."

His silky voice boomed inside the room as he deliberately slowly stepped towards her whose face had lost all the colors due to being caught.

Swallowing the lump that formed in her throat, she hurriedly nodded her head in no while murmuring, "No-no."

"Did you not say it just now?" He questioned tilting his head towards the right while halting for a few seconds, folding the cuffs of his shirt, and then once again focussed his attention on the woman who was nervously shuffling on her feet trying to come up with an answer.

"Y-yes, I said that... But I did not mean it that way..." Ruhanika closed her eyes shut hard cringing at her answer herself making Yuvraj chuckle out loud.

"Then in what way?"

"I... uhh... I just meant that I want to go somewhere like everyone."

"That's a vacation Ruhanika. Wait, lemme explain to you what is a honeymoon, so-"

"No!" Ruhanika screeched cutting him off in between to which Yuvraj's lips twitched upwards as he took long strides towards her until both of them were standing on opposite ends of the bed.

"I know that you are well aware of what a honeymoon is. All thanks to the book you read."

The mocking words rolled off his tongue smoothly as he stood there with a slight smirk whilst nervousness flooded through her veins and she avoided eye contact with him but peeked at the closed door through her eyelashes, fisting the lilac-colored Kurti she wore.

Just when she lifted her right foot, her foot halted in the air hearing the deep voice which made her insides shiver, "Trying to run once again?"

Before she could respond he added in a deadly serious tone, "Even though I love chasing... I am in no mood for that right now."

Ruhanika swallowed hard to moisten her dried throat and nervously fiddled with her thumbs glaring at his pant-clad legs.

"Sit down," He deadpanned brusquely.

She lifted her eyelashes to glance at him and opened her mouth to argue but the look his dark eyes held made her shut her mouth as she blinked rapidly in a crass manner.

Not able to break the eye contact she sat down on the bed in a sulking mood as she angrily picked up the pillow and kept it on her lap, as a way to protect herself.