⌗23. can you wear it for him

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE GROUP OF BOYS. is inside the van sleeping when, Baji tap Sancho shoulder and ask.

"brother-in-law why are you not sleeping? " he looks everywhere seeing everyone except Arashi and Sancho are still awake, " it's afternoon? " he replied raising his right eyebrow, he fix his seat and looks at Baji again. "what's up with you guys anyway that make my sister kneel infront of me? ".

Baji eyes widened when the brother ask him about them 'does brother-in-law doesn't know that (Y/N)-chan is gonna perform tonight? ' he thought. He opened his mouth when Chifuyu voice was heard beside, "You don't know that (Y/N)-chan is gonna perform tonight, she didn't tell you about it?"

"What do you guys mean?" Sancho voice changes into pissed to confused tone, his face is full of curiosity about his sister antics nowadays, ever since (Y/N) move back to Japan to study and forget everything from the state she's been acting differently than her usual self. Her timid and shy personality slowly changes into a girl who want to explore the world on her own.

"(Y/N)-chan is going to sing tonight, " Baji responded with a goofy smile, that make Sancho widened his eyes but quickly goes back to a pissed one "there's no way that my sister going to sing again she gave up that dream a long time ago. " he shrugged, "just becuase she left it thus mean she cannot go back and try again. " Chifuyu looks at Sancho with a serious expression.

Sancho glared at Chifuyu intensely showing how piss he is but Chifuyu remain calm watching the brother glared at him with daggers, "You know nothing about my sister's past, you know nothing about her, " as the poison words left to his mouth, "She told me, she told me how people on her surroundings betrayed her, how they left her. But I promise to her that know matter what happens I'm with her from better or worst."

Sancho eyes turn dark when Chifuyu drops the sentence from his mouth which him aggressively grabs the blond boy shirt caughting everyone inside the van off guard, "so you force her? I knew you guys are bad for her. If I knew this is going to happened, from the day I met you guys I should have beaten you guys up, I guess I let my guard down again. Huh? " gritting his teeth while his eyes is piercing Chifuyu's souls.

"Trying again is not a crime and I knew her dream still have a hope to grow again, " Chifuyu response back, Sancho hands runs cold as his eyes turns into a lifeless one he gripped Chifuyu collar as he pulls him up, "Sancho that's enough! he's a kid!" Yuzuha from the front seat yelled while Shinichiro is glaring back at him.

The teenager fixes his seat before looking outside the window, "I don't wanna repeat the pain she experience back when she's still passionate about her dream, that's why I overreacted after you guys said that she's going to hold the mic again." he responds glancing back at the two boys whose sitting beside him, "I miss the old her but it's better to let the past go and beyond to look for the future that's coming ahead. "