An Original Work Announcement (Author Note)

Thank you to all who have read and loved Bond of a Demon over the years. It has brought me joy reading all of the comments of those who have read and loved this work, as outdated as it is. I've often thought of rewriting it. After all, I was fourteen when I originally wrote it. An entire decade has passed since. Instead, I've decided to take the route of an original piece based off of my most popular fanfiction. I've pasted the google doc that contains the live working of the rough draft in the comments so that it can be copy-pasted. It's flawed, I've restarted five times, and it changes frequently. And yet, I'd love anyone who enjoyed this story to have a look, leave a comment, and watch the wild ride writers go on to create these stories. You've all been the key to making this dream possible, it's only fair that you all have a hand in the next step. If all goes well, and this piece gets published, I'll make sure everyone who joins gets a personalized copy of the book ;)

Once again, thank you to everyone here who's made these last ten years a joy for me. I'm so happy that I could create something that so many would love. 

Edit: If it would be easier for me to add the original render in chapters to Wattpad, leave comments letting me know. It'll be slower for everyone to see the work, but it might be easier to access.