25

Gabriella Monet POV

I yawned, stretched, and my hand hit something hard. My hand wandered around the hard stuff, and I grabbed it. The hard stuff poked my hand, and I heard someone moan in pleasure beside me. I lazily opened my eyes and found Slade's blue eyes staring back at me. He smiled at me, and I found it weird. His eyes went down where our legs were as if he was telling me something. I looked down and screamed out when I saw what I had done. My hand was on Slade's dick, and that explains the moaning. I screamed again and fell out of bed. I landed on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Slade rushed to my side. He offered his hand to help me up, but I rejected it. "Gabriella," he called.

I covered my eyes with my hands and lay on the ground without attempting to stand up. I was ashamed of myself. "Gabby," he called again. "Why are you hiding from me?" He tried to pull me up, but I struggled against him and slapped his hand away. "You didn't do anything wrong." Easy for him to say, I did a shameful thing. "Gabby," he pulled my hand, and when I tried to push him away, he fell on the ground, and I landed on his bare chest.

Another shameful act.

My heartbeat rapidly against his chest. Both my hands were on his bare chest while he wrapped his hands around my waist. We both stare at each other without saying anything. Slade's placed his hand on my face and stared at my lips. I bite my lips and also stare at his. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

The kiss was slow and intense. Our lips moved in rhythm, creating a tremendous feeling in my stomach. Slade carried me and laid me on the bed. He kissed me again and trailed the kisses down to my neck. He sucked on my neck, and I let out a moan.

"You okay with this?" He questioned.

How could he ask a question in situations like that? I didn't know how to answer him. I didn't even know how and why we started kissing. It just happened, and it's not like I regretted it, but it wasn't supposed to happen. "Gabby!" He snapped his fingers at me. "Are you alright?"

I didn't reply; instead, I stared at his blue eyes. "Do you regret this?" He questioned, and when I didn't answer, he slid to my side and grabbed my hand. "I don't regret it."

"I don't regret it too." I thought.

He must have heard my thought as he smiled at me. He leaned in again and kissed me again, and just then, the door burst open.

"Right. They are screwing each other." Teale's voice sounded at the entrance.

Slade and I broke apart, and I quickly jumped out of bed. I landed on the ground. "Ouch!" I groaned out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Teale came to my side and earned a growl from Slade. "Don't growl at me. I'm just checking to see if she is fine."

The door opened, and a man wearing a white coat entered. He was different from the doctor who treated him the last time. "Your highness," The doctor bowed. He didn't look like a vampire, as I could see the rising and falling of his chest. "May I check you?" He requested with his head bowed to the ground.

"What is this, Teale? I don't need a Physician." Slade said.

"Last time I checked, you passed out yesterday, and we found you inside the river. If not for Gabriella, it would have been worst." Teale told him, and Slade looked at me. When our eyes met, I quickly looked away.

"I think I should leave." I walked towards the entrance but stopped when Slade called me. I turned to face him but looked away as I couldn't look at him. It has something to do with the kiss and looking at him brought back the feelings. I wanted to feel his hands on me again. I wanted to taste his lips again, and having so many ideas on what I wanted to do with him made me feel like I was going crazy. I knew he could hear my thought, and he might think I had fallen for him, which I already have.