CHAPTER 3

Gabriella Monet POV

I'm home again but how could this be possible? I remembered being sold to a freaking vampire. How did I get home? I entered my house and found my sister being dragged by two men. I haven't seen my sister in two years.

What the fuck is going on?

Two vampires were drinking from my dad. They looked like the auction guards and I couldn't watch them kill my dad so I yelled at top of my voice.

"Father! "I screamed and rushed to meet him but before I could reach him I was bought back to reality.

"Father!! "I screamed and woke up from the bed I was in. I guess I was dreaming after all. The room I was in was large.

"If it could be called large. " I said to no one in particular but myself. I was laying on a king-sized bed, the room was painted blue. "Blue?" The owner of this room must be stupid to have the whole room painted blue.

A poster of red roses was on the wall. "Who owns this barbie room? " I thought as I looked around. I wanted to get out of the blue room so I shouted as loud as I could.

"Who the hell is outside? Get me out of this freaking blue room." Just then a guy walked into the room. He was tall, fair-skinned with bulging arms that could rip out from his shirt. He has hazel eyes that shine as he walked into the room.

"I can see you are awake Bianca," the guy said as he walked in. Just as he mentioned Bianca, My memory set in and I remembered what happened last night.

"You bit me you blood-sucking thing!"I shouted. "Don't you dare come near me? Let me out now!! "I yelled.

He walked toward me with a smirk on his face. "Nope Bianca, you are mine and mine forever." As he walked closer to me, I noticed his eyes had changed color. His eyes had turned ocean blue. I stared in awe at his eyes. No wonder the idiot painted his room blue. I touched my neck, the spot where the idiot had bitten me but, I found it painless and there was not a single scratch on it. "what did you do to my neck?"I questioned.

As stupid as I sounded, I needed to know how he healed my neck. "I'm a vampire and I have healing powers" he replied with a smile.

This guy is so arrogant, even his words are arrogant.

"fool".

"Why don't you just call me a fool rather than saying it in your mind?"

"What? How did you do that? How can you read my mind?"I asked.

"We vampires have special abilities. I can read other's people thoughts. I can read their emotions and feeling and I can also speak in their heads" I scoffed at what he just said.

"Sounds boring to me" I replied.

"So what's your name"

"My name is pissed off"

"You are crazy aren't you?"

"Well, you are the crazy one Mr vampire. You kidnapped me from my house and bought me here to work as a slave! "I shouted.

"I can never obey you even if I have to die" Blue eye guy groaned and pointed his hands at me.

"Bianca, I never knew you could be this tough. "

"Bianca!!! That is not my name weirdo. My name is Gabriella you fool, get it right, or don't say anything to me at all." He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up from the bed.

"Girl, you are in a freaking castle, and if the king finds out how lousy you are. He will cut off your head" The blue eye vampire must be bluffing.

Do I look like I cared if I die?

"I don't care, let's me out of here you blue eye vampire. What could you possibly do that your demons haven't done? You took everything away from me so I'm not afraid to die. You, vampires, can go rot in hell!!" by the time I was done talking, I was breathing heavily like I ran a marathon race.

A slap landed on my face and my face turned to the other side due to the effect of the slap. "Is that the worst you could do asshole?"I spat out the blood that was in my mouth and challenge the blue eye vampire. He pulled me up from the bed with his superspeed and pinned me to the wall.

"Do you know who I am? I'm prince Slade, the heir to the throne and grandson to the great lord Rallye" I laughed at his stupidity because he sounded dumb.

"Sounds to me like a boring story. Who cares if you created the world? I just wanna go home asshole." as soon as I said this, he raised me with his hands on my neck." kill me if that would end my miserable life prince... "I told him.

His grip on my neck was tight and it caused tears to fall down my face. "Will you just shut up and give me the respect I deserved?" he shouted at my face and I spat on his face. "How dare you?" he slapped me twice and pushed me to the floor. "I'm your master and you have to obey me!"

"Never" I replied. He gave me a kick to the stomach and continue to kick me like I was some ball. I guess my ribs should be broken by now. A copious amount of blood came out of my mouth as I coughed out. Suddenly, the door burst open and he stopped kicking me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A hoarse voice asked. Instead of Mr blue Eyes replying in Mr hoarse voice, he picked me up from the floor and threw me to a table. Well, guess what, I crashed into the table and let out a cry of agony. " Slade. Calm down "Mr hoarse voice begged.

"This slave needs to get some beating."

Mr hoarse voice let out a gasp as he looked at me. "Oh my. She looks the same as... " Well, Mr blue eye didn't let him complete his sentence as he cut him off.

"It's just the face, not the attitude. She is a problem" Mr blue eye walked toward me and threatened to kill me if I don't respect him.

"Go to hell. Never will I obey you, prince... You got it?"I told him and he slapped me. Well, I guess the slap cause me to blackout... Guess it was one hell of a slap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Gabriella is a sassy human.