CHAPTER 6

Gabriella Monet POV

I was happy to see Daphne again. It surprising how fate does things sometimes. I never thought I'll see Daphne again but, here she is in front of me dressed in a purple gown and looking like a princess. A human princess.

"You look pretty tonight Daphne. It's nice to see you again, "I said and hugged her.

"Me too, "she replied.

Slade cleared his throat to gain my attention and we both turned to face him. "Are you guys done?" he asked in a rude tone.

I frowned at him and didn't bother to answer him until Daphne decided to speak up and answer him.

"Sorry my prince, "she said and bowed.

"Bow!! Why would she bow to this dick head?" I thought as Daphne bowed to him as if he was some god.

"Anyone can't be like you Gabriella, "Slade replied beside me.

"Right, you can hear my thoughts"

"You must be Gabriella, I'm prince kyle."The hoarse voice guy introduced himself.

I didn't reply to him instead, I waved at him but when I saw his hard expression of Slade, I quickly bought my hand down.

"That's my little sister over there. Princess Rosella." he pointed to a pretty tall lady who was speaking rudely to a girl who cowered in fear. "That must be her slave," I thought and gave Slade a questioning look.

"Yeah, "he replied in a low tone.

"I love your dress Gabriella, "the queen complimented.

She looks cool and gentle but you can never tell who a wicked or nice vampire is. I decided to play along and pretended that I love her compliment.

"Thank you, my queen."I bow.

Just then, a servant who I guessed was a vampire due to his pale skin walked into the throne room and announced the arrival of the guests that were visiting the palace.

"Your majesty." he bow and then raised his head to face the king but he didn't look him in the eye. "Lady Luciana and minister Zepeda have just arrived. "He announced.

"Very well then, let's welcome them." the king replied and dismissed the servant. "Slade," he called. Slade walked to him and bowed.

"Yes, father."

"Your beloved is here. Let's go welcome her and her father." the king informed him and walked away with the queen.

"Of course father. I'll join you shortly."Slade replied and walked back to where I was standing.

"my girlfriend is here to stay for some time so I hope you behave yourself."He whispered in my ears.

I smirked at him and decided not to reply to him aloud instead I gave him a reply in my head. "To hell with you and your girlfriend." I smiled at him because I knew he was burning with rage.

Slade laughed and whispered again. "I see you are acting like a wild cat. You do something bad and I'll treat you like trash." he threatened.

I couldn't let him get to me with his stupid threats so I decided to give a reply to his stupid threats. A reply I know he will like.

"fuck you!!!!" I smiled to hide the expression on my face from the vampires that were starting to stare at us.

"Anything the problem? What are you two discussing? We have a guest to welcome." kyle reminded him.