36

Gabriella Monet POV

Have you heard? That was the new trend in the castle. I wouldn't have heard of it until Daphne told me about how rumors have spread amongst the Slaves about the Royal family. Everywhere I go, it's either the slaves talking about the king's sex escapades or how ugly the queen was which I believed was false.

I wanted to tell Slade about the rumors before it became big but for two days I haven't seen him. He was avoiding me for no reason. The two days we didn't see was like a year to me. I missed him so much that It felt as if a part of me was stolen.

"Daydreaming again?" I jumped at the sound of Daphne's Voice. "Daphne, you startled me."

"I am sorry about that." She apologized. "Have you seen Slade?"

"No," I shook my head.

Daphne grabbed my head and pulled me outside the castle. "Where are we going?" I questioned her.

"To talk about our love lives."

"Hell no!" I tried to free my hand from her grip but it's way too tight." There is no way I'm talking to you about Slade."

"Hey, girls!"

We both turned to face Anabella who was standing outside the castle with Luciana. Right, Someone, I've been dying to punch in the face. "Hi," Daphne waved at Anabella and bow her head when she saw Luciana.

I ignored both Anabella and Luciana pretending I didn't see them but I made sure I had my obsidian eyes fixed on Luciana's eyes. We both stared at each other as if we were having a staring competition. "Uh, uh," Daphne cleared her throat thereby breaking the Connection.

"Luciana and I were heading out of the castle. Would you guys like to be a part of it?" Anabella informed us.

"Like a girl's day out?" Daphne grinned and hit my shoulder playfully.

I hate that.

"No," Luciana answered. She folded her arm and smirked at me. "The princes are coming with us."

Wait, did she just say princes? That includes Kyle, Teale, and Slade.

"Oh is that so?" I eyed her and in return, she did the same.

"We are here." A voice squealed behind us. When we turned my eyes almost popped out of my socket. Kyle and Candice both had their hands entwined while Teale was talking to Slade who seemed uninterested from the frown on his face. "She is here?" Candice clicked her tongue when she saw me.

I looked at Daphne whose head was facing the ground. I glared at Candice and Kyle whose hands were still together. How could he do that to Daphne? I thought he loved her. I wasn't going to go down with a fight so I gave Candice a reply she deserved.

"Is that a problem?" I retorted. I never backed down without a fight. My eyes went over to Slade who also had his eyes on me.

"You bloodsucker!" I glared at Slade as I said those words in my mind.

Slade frowned when he heard but I didn't care. How dare he abandon me only to go after Luciana?

"Can we get out of here?" Daphne nudged my side.

"No," I refused and whispered some words into her ears. "We'll go," I said to Anabella.

"You sure?" Luciana questioned.

I scoffed and then nodded. "I am very sure because I'll like to have all the fun in the world," I said through gritted teeth and looked toward Slade. "I want to have all the fun in the world." I smiled at him.