CHAPTER 12

Gabriella Monet POV

I found myself in a garden filled with beautiful flowers. If this was to be a dream, I rather not wake up from it. I looked up when I saw a human figure in the garden. It was a young girl about my age with white hair. I could only see her back because she was facing another direction.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" I shouted and the girl turned to face me. I gasped at the girl standing in front of me. She was me or maybe I was her.

"Are you my twins?" I questioned sounding stupid because I knew I had no twins but the resemblance to the girl in front of me was uncanny.

"Hello Gabriella," the girl said with a smile.

"You know my name too?"

The girl smiled and took a step closer to me while I took a step backward.

"No need to be scared. I'm Bianca" she introduced herself and I found myself gasping at her introduction.

"You are Bianca?" I scoffed and she nodded."you are the Bianca everyone had been talking about. You are dead .why are you appearing to me?"

"Because I need to tell you something"

"Wait," I said and pointed at her hair." why is your white? In my previous dream, you were blonde."

"That's was a dream but this is real. The reason why I'm appealing to you is to tell you something important."

"What is it?"

"There is a bad person in the castle" she informed.

I laughed at what she said because I knew the person already.

"Oh! I know that already," I replied with a smile.

"You do?" Bianca opened her eyes wide at what I had just said.

"It's the king. Everyone knows a king is a bad person"

Bianca's facepalmed herself and laughed at me.

"What's funny?" I thought as I stare at her.

When she was done laughing, she looked at me with a frown on her face." I am not talking about the king"

"Then who?"

"There is someone worse than the king. The person is in the castle and you need to warn the king about it"

I walked closer to her and scoffed at what she said."really? What is my business with that?"

"You need to inform the king"

"Bianca!" I shouted, "whatever your name is. you might look exactly like me but that does not mean you can order me around. if you want to tell the king then go ahead "

"But I'm dead," Bianca argued. "Gabriella, you have to save the world and the castle."

"Save the World?" I scoffed, "The vampires rule the world so they should die. I do not want any of them to live because they all deserve to die, "I yelled.

"If you do not stop that person, humans would die"

"Who are you to tell me that?" I pushed her backward with my hand because I was getting angry.

She grabbed my hand and held it up." Because I'm you and you are me. You are my reincarnation. Slade was my lover but he is now yours."

"Let's go of my hand you freak" I freed my hand from her grip. "Slade my lover?" I scoffed, "I will never take a stupid vampire to be my love!" I shouted but she didn't flinch." Are you even real? Reincarnations? I do not believe in such things."

"You and Slade shared a bond as I did with him." She explained.

"Boring tales, boring tales!" I rolled my eyes at her and began to laugh." I'm tired of hearing tales that do not exist. Just tell me who the evil person is"

As Bianca opened her mouth to speak, a wind blew hard from nowhere. I had to cover my eyes until the wind disappeared. When the wind finally stopped, Bianca was nowhere to be found.

"Bianca! Bianca! Where are you? If this is some silly game, stop it." I turned to my right-hand side and what I saw made me scared. I saw my family smiling at me.

" Is this real?" I rubbed my eyes to see if I was not hallucinating.

"Gabriella my child," my dad's gentle voice called.

"Daddy!"

This was real because I could recognize my father's voice anywhere. I rushed to meet him but quickly stop in my tracks when I saw their eyes changing.

"Dad! Mum! Annabella!" I called them but they didn't answer instead they growled at me. They began to move closer to me while I scream because I had nowhere to run. I was stuck and before I knew it, I was transported into a dark room. The only glint of light in the room was six red glaring eyes. That's the moment I wished someone could save me.

Slade Donovan POV

The deafening screams of Gabriella made me call the royal doctor, kyle, Daphne, and also Teale.

"What is going on?" the doctor asked as he walked into my room.

" please check what is wrong with her."

The doctor nodded and checked her pulse. Gabriella continued to scream out loud and it got me worried.

"She is okay but, I think her soul is leaving her" the doctor informed.

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"How doctor? Why is her soul leaving her body?" I asked and shook Gabriella's body."Gabriella wake up!" I shouted.

"Your noise won't wake her up. She is in that position because she is trapped in her dreams" the doctor explained further.

"How is that possible?" Daphne questioned.

"We live in a supernatural world young lady. If we do not snap her out of the dream," he paused before he continued." she will die"

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"I can not let her die," Teale blurted out.

I ignored him and faced the doctor. "What can be done to save her?" I asked.

"Well," the doctor sighed before he continued."the only way to save her is to get into her thoughts."

"Her thought? I can hear from a long distance," That's was Kyle's ability.

"Mine is to read minds," I added. Kyle and I both looked at teale and spoke at the same time."Teale!"

"What? The last time I did this, I was out of control and almost killed the human," Teale complained. He can enter one's dream or mind and manipulate the Person's dream.

Teale was right. Anytime he uses his ability, his thirst for blood increases but in this situation, he had to do anything to save Gabriella even if I had to force him to.

"Kyle! go get some blood bags for him" I ordered Kyle and he nodded and walked out of the room.

Teale sat on a chair in the room and closed his eyes.

"Leave that place now!" He shouted still closing his eyes.

He was probably speaking to Gabriella.

"Leave that place now! I'm here to help you but you will have to do as I have told you. Close your eyes, focus." He commanded.

The process continues for a long time until Gabriella woke up screaming and Teale fell to the ground.