Prologue

A woman with brown hair and beautiful lilac eyes was taking her 7 year old daughter for a walk.

The mother was humming a sad but calming tune as she and her daughter walk across the grassy lushed fields.

Her daughter had a peculiar apperance.

She had black hair with a dark desaturated cyan ombre, 4 red eyes and pale skin, the daughter had many bandages either plastered or wrapped around her body.

The mother stopped walking as her daughter followed her actions.

The woman turned to her daughter, "Dear, would you please be a good girl and wait for me here?" she asked with a sweet smile.

The daughter looked skepticle at first then nodded her head and smiled brightly at her Mother.

She trusted her mother,she loves her a lot.
But she has been acting weird since her father died.

She's been more distant to her, she doesnt want her mother to be sad.

When her Mother asked her to go for a walk the day before she was estatic.

This could be her chance to spend time with her, to help her, to make her Mother happy just like her Father did.

The girl and her father we're very close, he taught her many things.How to fight, how to survive and... to make their love ones happy.

Thats her goal. To make her Mother happy again.

The girl listened as she watch her Mother drift away...