Chapter 9

Amity and Dream strolled through the village, after they had tied their horses to some fences using leads.

Amity felt so much, she while taking a walk around the village. She felt so much familiarity and yet so much things she doesnt know, would she see her Mother again?

She hopes so, maybe she and Dream would be great friends. She and Dream have similar ways of teaching, well.... Not that similar, but close enough.

Although, her Mother's way showed anger, malice and grief...... But thats alright, its just a way of teaching.

So nothing wrong with that.

She should probably focus on the trip, Dream went to so much trouble finding and figuring out her home village. She should be grateful, she's supposed to be grateful.

She should just enjoy her time with Dream, again, he went in so much trouble for her.

"Hey Dream, would you like to go around to the village? I would like to show you some places I had loved to spend time on when I was little" she quietly and politely asked, keeping her voice as hush and quiet as needed. Dream hates things that are either unnecesarrily too much or too little than needed.

Dream shrugged, "Well, would you like to show me places you used to go to when you we're younger?" he asked, tilting his head slightly with his mask still pastered on his face, making it almost imposible to see his expression.

"Sure, I would be delighted to" the girl said, she had a small yet warm smile on her face, as she then looked down to the ground.

She had grown for the past eleven months they had knew eachother. Her hair had gotten longer till it reached a few inches pass her waist and was more wavy and curled, giving it a more floofy texture framing her pale face. Her redstone eyes were duller but it still had that active and bright color with a hit of firey orange in it, she had developed small but not that noticable eyebags under her eyes. She looks like a doll in a way, hįß đœłł.

Dream lightly laugh amused, then pat her head, messing her hair up a bit as the girl leaned into the touch. He pulled away his hand, as Amity whined for more affection. His affection.

"Come on Ami, you wanted to show me the places you went to as a kid, remember?" he ask as he look down at the child who was very much shorter than him.

Amity's eyes went wide as a bit of blush crept on to her face, "Oh yea-" she nervously laughed, her eyes lit up as a grin was now on her face "Well, common, we have things and places to see" she yelled as she took his hand as they both run. With Amity lightly pulling Dream to whatever direction she was going.

Dream disliked yelling, but will let this type of behavior slide for now because she had been so good for the past few months.

They continued running as murmurs and gossip of villagers begin to stir while doing so, regarding of the spider hybrid.

"Mom! Look! Look! Its the spider girl from the rumors!"

"Dont look at her honey, she is dangerous! Especially with that delinquent masked man"

"I thought she was just a myth, guess not"

"I heard the freak is back in town"

"Wait really?"

"Who is the creepy guy she's pulling with her?"

Little did they know, their whispers and murmurs are heard by the said child. She looked down and tried to ignore their judgemental stares that she could not stand.

She clenched her free fist in slight anger as she grew anxious, tears built up from her volcanic eyes, a feeling she disliked. She didnt know why she had such hate for the said feeling but she did.