Chapter 1

A few years past, the child grew into an independent and happy young girl.

The girl built a house for herself with a place for her to stay and survive, and now has a horse named "Buddy".

She was happy but quite lonely, she never had any human interaction ever since her Mother left her in her way to put it.

The young child still believes her Mother is out there somewhere and the 2 would reunite. So far that hasnt hapended yet but it will soon, thought the child.

She still believes her Mother will come back, she trusts her.

- - - Morning!...

The moonlight peeped through the window as the clock ticked 4:00 a.m. A child with dark hair and bright yet dull eyes, wearing a nightgown snuggled deeper in the blankets. After a while of staying there, she groaned and slowly got up, rubbing her eyes.

She then plop herself off the bed and slowly dragged herself dresser, she took a cloth and dipped it in a bucket of cold water as she then squeezed the cloth over the bucket.

She whiped her face with the wet cloth, getting herself out of her sleepy daze slightly shivering from the temperature of the water.

She fluttered her eyes, and was almost fully awake and did some simple stretching and exercises like toe to toes, push ups, and etc.

After shes done, she whiped a bead of sweat off her head as she then went to her bathroom to bathe herself, after that she changed her clothes.

She wore a white long sleved button-up shirt, a skirt, and her undergarments obviously. She then took a maroon ribbon and tied it under the color of her shirt and attacted a blue pendant with a golden frame. She changed her bandages, put on her shoes and brushed her hair to finish fixing herself up.

She brushed and dried her long hair, which touched the floor when its not in a braid, ponytail or a bun.She styled her hair in a thick long braid, afterwards she smiled brightly at the mirror as she took her white nightgown and other used clothes and put it in the laundry basket.

She took a step out of the bathroom and started her daily routine.

She would first stretched and did easy exercises as soon as she woke up, shower and get a change of clothes.

She then went outside to train and sharpen her skills, ate her breakfast and drank some milk, take care of the animals, she took care of her plants crops and flowers then harvest the ones that are ready, chopped down some trees, planted the saplings and harvested its apples.

Afterwards she prepared and ate her lunch, tend to the animals once again, and do some mining, and repair/sharpen her tools, fetching a bucket or two or three of water to wash her face and take a bath with, sew, and relax and read her book. She then had a nightly routine.

Its now about 5:04 p.m, the child was now relaxing and reading her favorite book again on top of her house under a thin blanket she made. She stayed like that for atleast thirty minutes until something caught her eye.

She then saw a hourse trotting in the distance and someone riding on it!

She was shocked to see someone for it has been about 2-3 years since she ever saw someone. She then run into her house and got on to her roof and pulled out a spyglass.

She wanted to make sure this isnt another Zombie or skeleton wearing a helmet or riding a hourse, because there were some incidents or situations that she had been fooled at the minimum of 2 times.

She adjusted her spyglass to get a better view of the sillouette.

She couldnt believe her eyes, it was another person!

He was wearing a green cloak that had a hood with a mask on his face. 'Thats totally not omnimous at all!' thought the child before she climbed back inside the house to get ready.

She quickly put on her armor as she went to get a peace basket she made. It was filled with goodies such as cake, bread, a few diamonds in there, and a single netherite ingot.

The peace basket was something she made up and made for this type of scenario.

She then took her old cloak and her hat that were hanging off a handmade coat holder/rack as she ran to her horse, She quickly got on her horse and left as quickly as she could.

After a few minutes she arrived to the person, the man was on gaurd and was in a stance ready to fight.

She got off her house and got out the peace basket quickly.

She then poked the strangers back to get his attention, the man was started and froze for a second.

He the regained his composure and looked at the young girl.

"Hello! Im Amity, and this is my horse Buddy. Nice to meet you good person. Please take this peace basket I made." she said with a nuetral happy tone and bowing her head slightly.

The man looked confused then accepted the basket. He was a bit surprise to see the contents in it as he was a mildly impressed.

"So whats your name and pronouns person?" asked the girl.

The man answered "My name is Dream, and my pronouns are he/him".