Chapter 11

After an hour or two of playing old boardgames, most of them won by Dream. They've had gotten out of the Amity's secondary childhood home, Amity was walking down the trail with Dream as he held her hand. After a while, Amity stopped along with Dream at a house that was bigger than the other houses owned by the villagers.

It was a medium sized, two story home, that had a similar style to the other homes but had more detail and variety. Dream didnt even need two braincells to have the conclusion that is was Amity's old home. Amity furrowed her eyebrows, as she had let go of Dream's hand but he didnt let go of hers.

Amity pulled her hand a few times, and gave Dream a confused look, Dream reluctantly let go of her hand. Amity didnt seem to notice, and have a close eye smile back, as she looked away from Dream and walked up the stairs, on the porch and towards the door.

*Knock.*

*...Knock.*

*.......Knock."

Amity hesitantly knocked on the door three times, and took a step back. Afterwards, after a little while the door creaked open. Amity took a step inside, as she slowly walked in the house. The smell of alcohol entered her nose, as she gagged and scruched her nose in disgust.

"Are you okay Ami?" asked Dream, concerned. Amity couldnt really tell if he was also quite disgusted too because of the mask on his face.

"Yes, I'm alright, I had just forgotten how foul the house smelled..." Amity softly said as she took another step into the house, they were in the entrace where the L-shaped stairs are leading to the second floor.

There was also two openings on the sides, one visibly leading to the kitchen, one visibly leading to the living room. The entrance of the left leads to the kicthen, while the entrance of the right led to the living room.

The entrance of the house was not clean to say the least. There was a lot of dirt and dust, many bottles of 'Juice' as Amity called, the floors were creaky, some cobwebs, there was also visible mold developing in a corner, and more.

This was definently not an environment for a child, and base on even the entrance and descriptions that Amity gave Dream, Dream can deduct that her Mother isnt a good one. And it doesnt take two braincells to come up with that.

Amity turned to the right, and entered the opening on the left side that lead to the living room, careful not to step on anything besides the dusty creaky floor. ".....Mother?" called out the girl, her gentle voice was only met with silence.

She looked around as her eyes directed to an old couch that can fit three people with stains and had many empty juice bottles piling right next to it, "This is a bit strange, I thought Mother would most likely be here, I guess we have to look around" whispered Amity.

She showed no surprise as she walked between the couch and its smaller counterpart, she looked around and turned a full 180°, only dejected to find more juice bottles, dirt, dust, trash and more around the livng room.

"Hey Amity? What does your Mother look like?" asked Dream as he walked around the house, also quite careful to not step on anything disgusting... Amity walked over to a large chest in the corner of the room, she then opened it and quickly shut the chest closed and visibly gagged in disgust.

She then turned to look at Dream, "Apologies, but could you please repeat the question?" Amity politely asked, Dream nodded and repeated the question.

"Well... Mother has long brown hair, she also has beautiful lilac eyes, her eyes remind me of Alliums" she said, she then paused before adding, "She is also quite beautiful, Mother and Father used to say I look like a perfect combination of the two of sorts".