Chapter 13

Amity was with Dream riding his horse along with him, reviewing a map. They had been riding through the bioms for a while, until they arrived in an oak forest. Dream then stopped his horse, the girl looked a bit confused then got then messenge and hopped off the horse.

She looked over to Dream as he got off the horse and tied it to a tree, she then looked around the area and spotted a man wearing a white hoodie, black pants, shoes and gold chain walking towards them. She tense uped.

"Hey Dream? Just to clarify, we are meeting up your friend with a white hoodie and gold chain right?" she softly asked, still keeping her eyes at the person while pulling out a bow drawing an arrow tipped with a mix of her poisonous blood and an instant damage potion.

Dream walked next to Amity's side, "Yes, thats who we are meeting Ami. Save the arrows for the enemies Ive told you about" he said in a commanding voice, his eyes were on the small child that barely reached his elbows.

The girl nodded and lowered her bow but she was still ready to shoot, "Yes Dream" she said in a quiet voice. Dream grinned behind his mask, his dear little sister is quite close to his ideal.

She's so precious, such a shame she didnt look more like him..... Maybe he would get her to dye her hair, and wear contacts later.

The man in white walked towards them and stopped, "Hey Dream" he blandly greeted as he made eyecontact to the man in the green hoodie as his eyes drifted to the little girl that was wearing cloak with the hood over her head beside him. "I suppose this is your new protoge?" he questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

Dream put a hand on Amity's shoulder, "Yes Punz, this is my new little protoge, Amity" he said with some fondness in his voice. He squeezed her shoulder a bit, she winced. "Amity say hi to Punz" he said as he gave her a little nudge.

Amity looked towards the man wearing white hoodie and golden chain, her neutral gaze met his cold one. She bowed her head slightly and quickly returned to her previous posture, "Hello Mister Punz, pleasured to meet your aquaintance fellow distraction" she said as she gave him a smile with her head slightly tilted.

Punz mearly nodded in response, "Okay, you seem pretty decent. Pleasure to meet you too" he said. He then extended his hand, as Amity put her bow back in her inventory. She took and shook Punz's hand. He taken note that the girl had bug like red eyes, black hair that had faded to a dark desaturated cyan that was too long and was in a long braid. It would be easy to grab, if not for the wither roses in the braid. If someone were to grab them, their hands would surely decay. Smart....

He observed her a bit more, she had small extra pair of eyes under her eyes and wore gloves, a spider hybrid perhaps?. He hadnt seen one of those before, interesting. "Say... Are you a spider hybrid?" he asked as he took back his hand.

The girl nodded, "Yes, I am, Im a cave spider hybrid to be more specific" she replied, comfirming his speculation. That mustve been what the gloves are for, to prevent her from accidentally poisoning anyone.

Dream looked towards the girl, "Amity, do you know where your post is?" he asked sweetly, the small child can tell that under the sweet tone theres malice behind his words. It put her on edge, he only used that tone if she did something agaisnt the rules or if she did something bad....

She nodded, "Yes Dream, I know what my role and post is" she said, she can feel his burning gaze onto her. Questioning her of what or if she knew what her role was, and if she even remembered. Questioning her if she could do such a simple task and answer a simple question.

"My role is to stay on the buildings and shoot arrows or fireworks towards the ones whom had called themselves the "Butcher Army". The members consist of Tubbo Underscore, Ranboo Beloved, Quackity, and Fundy Minecraft" she added almost in a robotic like fashion.