Chapter 8

A couple months went by, Dream was visitting more often nowadays. He visits about two or three times per month, he brings her books everytime he visits. Books on strategy, war, business, deductions, human anatomy, and other similar and useful topics that she would have to learn.

He would tell her to study and read those books he handed to her, if not, he would threaten to stop being her friend and stop visitting entirely.

She doesnt want that, she doesnt want her friend to go....

She sighed as she turned a page of the book she was currently reading, Guide to Deduction, she never understood why Dream would give her these other types of guidebooks when she has her own magic one already.

But she shouldnt doubt his judgement, he just wants the best for her.

He's her friend, a great friend at that.

The young girl was currently in her room that had been lets say had been added a few new things like a new desk and a bookshelf that was filled to the brim with books. As she continued reading the book while fiddling with her bandages wrapped around her arms.

She then heard footsteps walking towards her room, then knocking agaisnt the bedroom door was heard. She took a deep breath, "Come in!" she replied, the door knob twisted as the door opened to reveal her dear friend, Dream.

"Hello Dream, its nice to see you again" she stood up from her seat and bowed her head slightly in greeting, showing respect. She then stood up straight with her hands together placed on her dress, making eye contact with the person facing her and gave him a smile.

"Hey Ami, nice you see you too" he replied as he walked towards her, "You've also been following the the schedule Ive set up for you, right?" he questioned as he bend down to her height, with him hand placed on her shoulder.

She has been following the new schedule, she is following the new schedule with no complaints.

Its similar to her old schedule but more time is focused on training, only fridays and weekends she is allowed to go mining and practicly do anything she would want. Three weeks ago she had found a creeper spawner while mining, she's not telling Dream yet its going to be her little secret.

Besides those days,she would be following her usual schedule, but after shes done with most of her work for the afternoon its time for her to study and train.

Dream would train her and help push her to her full potential, he would train her on her combat, swordsmanship, archery, stealth, pain tolerance, strategy and more.

He says its for her own good, so its fine.

Before the girl could reply he open his mouth and said, "I hope there arent any problems with it" as his grip on her shoulder tighter.

"No, of course not" she replied, making her words understandable and as clear as posible, knowing Dream doesnt like her messing up and fumbling with her words. "I have no problem with it Dream, I know you just want the best for me" she admitted.

He observe her, looking for any signs that she might be lying, but she didnt show any signs of that. He then gave her a smile "Thats good, anyways, we're going on a trip" he suddenly announced, the girl's eyes widened in surprise and shock. Taken back from the sudden announcement.

"Uhm- Wait what- W-where are we going?" she stuttered out, she was still in shock, she had never left the valey before in two or three years.

"We're just going on a trip to a place you must've knew so well" he mused, the girl took a deep breath and quickly composed herself.

She sighed, "Dream, I told you I wasnt leaving the valey anytime soon" she tried to reason, she flinched as Dream's grip upon her shoulder got tighter, tight enough to almost draw blood. Her breath hitched, as she hissed in pain.