Chapter 3

"Well friend! hehe would you like to stay at my place for the night?" asked Amity nevously, fiddling with her fingers.

"Sure, I would love too" Dream agreed.

"Alright then, follow me!" the girl beamed as she then hop on her horse, waiting for her new friend to follow.

The masked man had also got on his horse and motioned the child to go. The child and her horse then went to her house with the man following her behind.

They finally stop at a small 2 story house, it was small but it had a cozy and warm feeling to it. It was a small cottage, it looked like those cottages you see in fairy tales.

Cozy, seemingly overgrown with vines, a lantern on the side of its door, fences ramdomly placed for the aesthetic, and a path mixed with cobblestone, pathblocks, and gravel. There were many flowers and a few trees surrounding the area and some bushes. Animals wondering here and there.

She then got off her horse as she guided it to a spot where theres a lot of hay as Dream followed.

The two afterwards walked to her house, the girl turned the nob and opened the door.

"Welcome to my humble abode dear friend" said Amity as she bowed down jokingly and closed the door behind her once Dream and herself were inside the cottage.

"Follow me, let me show you around" said Amity as she showed Dream around her house so he wouldnt get "lost".

In the entrance he could see a combined living room and kitchen, with an island and some seats for dining. It was a quite neat for a child, he wouldve assume that the kitchen would be one of the messiest places in the house but it suprisingly wasnt.

No dirty dishes, the wooden floors clean with barely a speck on dust seen.

Then she showed him the guest bathroom, and then she showed him the storage room.

Dream was impressed by the amount resources she had, she must've grinded for ages.

Though, he looked through most of the chests with her permission of course and was pleasantly surprised that it was so organized and full. Though he didnt find much valuables, she mustve had hidden them somewhere. He only found blocks, seeds and other items for building, cooking and gardening.

She showed him his room, which was the guest bedroom. He asked her why did she have a guest room if nobody ever visited her before according to the rumors.

The girl only answered that shes waiting for her Mother to come back for her, still is. The room was supposed to be for her, but she hadnt came back yet according to the child.

After that she then added on that it was also for guests, just incase she had any but she squeeled and said here he was.

The room was a decent size but seemed untouched, there was a bed in the corner of the room with blackets and a quilt both look handmade. The material seemed to be made of wool, cotton and spider silk, on the side of the bed was a small endtable with a lantern beside it.

There was also a wardrobe and a mirror, on top of it was a few towels also looked to be handmade. There was a red carpet that tied the room together along with a window with red curtains, and there agaisnt the window was a desk with a large chest beside it.

She had also informed him that her room is the door nearby the guest room, if he needed anything he has to knock on her door. He assumed that she privacy, and he will give it to her. He cant break her trust now and break his proggress.

Dream and Amity went to the backyard where there sat many targets, and what looked to be a training field that was a decent size with a chest on the side.