Chapter 7

The clock rang, Amity turned off the alarm as she once again did her usual routine.

After she was done fixing herself up, she went to the kichen and started making a simple breakfast of mushroom stew, eggs, bread, apple slices and apple pie for herself and Dream.

She was wearing another outfit she made, it was a dark navy blue dress with short sleeves and the dress reached a few inches bellow her knees. It had small ruffles and a ribbon around her waist that was a darker shade of her dress, it also had a colar, and she had a pink-ish reddish ribbon with her usual broach attached to it. She then took a ribbon and tied it around her head.

When Dream visits she has to change her schedule, so she can maximize the comfort in her dear friends stay.

Afterall, its the least she could do.

She then packs the food in a basket, she then put a cloth over the basket and took a picnic blanket. She then put the picnic blanket in her inventory, and went to the front door and took her sunhat that had a red ribbon wrapped around it.

She then went to her backyard, in the training filed where she saw Dream training.

"Good morning Dream!" she greeted with a bright smile on her face, as she waved her free arm while her other arm was holding the picnic basket.

Dream lowered his sword, and gently waved back at the girl with a smile on his face.

"Hey Ami, care to spar?" he asked, leaning some of his body weight on his sword that is slightly dug into the ground.

"Like usual?" she asked with her head tilted to the side, a little habit she got from Dream with her everlasting smile still present on her face.

"Yes like usual, you dont want to disapoint your friend, right?" asked Dream, his voice soften and had a hopeful tone behind it.

"No, I dont, are you going to train me? Like last time?" she wondered, her doe eyes making eyecontact with her friend's.

"Yea, sure but we're using our netherite swords this time" he replied, as he signalled for the girl to come forward.

Amity nodded, she knew better than to question Dream.

Afterall, all he wanted was the best for her afterall. Just like he always says.

Afterall, what tries to kills her makes her stronger.

Thats what Dream told her 2 months ago, or was it 3 months ago?

She's not sure, but that doesnt really matter, right?

Afterall, whats important is that she learns and remembers Dream's lessons.

Thats what Dream tells her afterall, she trusts Dream, he is her friend.

Her only friend....

But thats alright, Dream says he's going to introduce her to his friends when the time comes.

She cants wait to meet them, if they're a friend of Dreams that means they must be great people.

She then set down the picnic basket, and the picnic blanket beside it. She then placed her sunhat in her inventory and walked towards Dream in the training field.

She then took out her netherite sword in a circular motion and got in a defensive stance.

'Keep my stance wide' she reminded herself, as she fixed her position of her feet a bit.

'Keep my body lowered' she took a deep breath, and slightly bent her knees a bit lower.

Dream then took his own sword and got in a stance and charged towards the child.