The MaidSMP, The Preparation

Ello, this chapter is not canon, its just for fun. Chapter 11 will be editted soon and this idea isnt mine, its inspired by an user on tiktok that goes by the username @spacepotatoee. Some of the CC's arent in the chapter because Im not that familiar with how they act... Anyways, Enjoy! ^^

The beginning......

It was a normal day in the Dream SMP, the sun is shining, snow flakes are slowly floating down-

SLAM!

The door opened, to reveal Amity in a victorian styled maids uniform, "The Maids! Theyre coming this way!" the girl shouted, clearly in distress. Technoblade snapped his head towards her, with a water baloon filled with holy water in his hand and his netherite sword, "Orphan Obliderator" in the other. He raised an eyebrow once he saw the girl.

"I know, and could you tell me why you are in a uniform Amity?" he said his monotonous voice filled the room as he narrowed his eyes, blood red eyes staring at the girl's radio active ones.

Amity straighted up, "I was infiltrating the enemy organization, Sir" she bluntly said with a salute, as she took off her maids uniform to reveal her outfit which was a black long sleeved shirt, shorts, dark brown loafers, her usual black gloves, wither rose clips on each side of her head, and her usual bandages that seems to cover up every part of her body besides her face and hands.

It was unsual to say the least since the child usually wears something more old school, and classy.

Technoblade nodded and passed her a stack of water balloons, "Thank you" the girl said as she put the water balloons in her inventory. "Alright, would you like to hear who were the people who've been captured or recruited currently?" she asked.

Technoblade nodded, "Alright" the girl said, as she put on her prop four armour. "The people who are in the enemy's side are, Dream, George NotFound, Sapnap, Quackity, Karl Jacobs, Eret, HBomb, Fundy, Wilbur Soot, Callahan, Jack Manifold, Foolish, BadBoyHalo, Skeppy, Jshlatt, Awsamdude, and basicly everyone whos online besides the females and the butlers" Amity said as she put on her cloak.

Technoblade furrowed his eyebrows, "Even Philza...?" he asked, his voice came out as a whisper.

Amity sadly looked at him, "Even Philza. He is supposed to be bait for you to take, if you were going to take him....." she paused as she looked down to the ground.

"He is going to ambush me and force me to wear the maid uniform, isnt he?" Technoblade questioned, the girl can only nod. Technoblade sighed, "We should prepare then, make an allience with people who hadnt joined yet" he declared, as he made some potions.

"The people who had not joined yet are Miss Niki, Miss Puffy, Mr. Tubbo, Mr. Purpled, Mr. Punz, Mr. Tommy and Mr. Ranboo. I had broken out Mr. Tommy and Ranboo and told them to go to some coordinates and bring the Butlers, I've also contacted Punz and Purpled to also come to a specific coordinates. They should be arriving in a couple minutes" she informed, the piglin nodded in response.

"Holy water?" Technoblade offered, as he took out a water gun and a bottle of holy water.

"Yes please" Amity answered, the piglin tossed the items to the girl. She caught the items and began to fill the water gun with holy water. The girl looked towards the piglin with a curious eye, "Do you have bleach? Care to spare?" the child asked. The piglin huffed and tossed her a large jug of bleach to which she luckily caught, she stumbled a bit before muttering a quick, "Thank you" and poured some of the bleach on her uniform.

"Arent you supposed to spy on them some more to gain more information?" Technoblade asked, as he raised an eyebrow at the girl.

The girl snapped her head towards him and stared him dead in the eyes, "I've had milked them for all the information we could posibly require, I refuse to wear this thing once more and rejoin the group to only hear uwu's and owo's." she said with no emotion on her face whatsoever and a dull tone, clearly traumatized.

"Alright geez" Technoblade muttered under his breath, he couldnt blame her, it seems like the majority of the Maids had thrown their dignity out of the window.

Amity then took out a basket and put the wet uniform in it, "Now if you dont mind, I will be burning this in a fire" she said with a bright close eye smile on her face. The man couldnt tell if she was bipolar or really good at acting. Maybe it was both, the child is quite good at acting but given at how much she had been through, he wouldnt be surprised if she were bipolar at this point.

"Just dont burn the house" the piglin said, slightly worried for his house. The girl nodded in response, and walked to the door.

Before she exitted, she looked over to the man, "And who do you take me for? Mr. Tommy?" she jokingly said before giving him a smile, and closing the door behind her.

Technoblade sighed, he took the potions from the brewing stands and stored some in his inventory, and stored some in his ender chest. Chat was going wild, demanding blood and chaos, some panic saying it was Pogtopia all over again, some were joyful and amused that there was another revolution constructed by a child no less, some were mocking him, there was also the petty and chaotic ones of course, some dotting over the small child, some just saying the letter "E" and some saying along the lines of "Dadnoblade".......

He doesnt know why, but it feels off, being refered to as the child's father. The said child sees him as an older brother or an uncle, and she is already adopted by Wilbur's ghostly counterpart which had unfortunately passed after a few months of adoption. It also felt wrong.

He held a particular fondness for the ghost, no surprise at that. It was something of his friendly and kind nature. But it just felt wrong just snatching the child who was his own, he remembered the day Amity barged into his house ugly crying. Shouting and screaming, muttering "Dad is gone" repeatedly, over and over again. The poor girl even took the last name, now being, Amity Calamity-Minecraft.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he prepared for the posible revolution, he went out of his house to see the petite child around a fire just staring at the burning clothes. Muttering something about "Finding out how to make Kerosene", he closed the door behind him and went down the stairs.

He then went to the Hound Army and made them get up to follow him, he went over to the child. "Hey Amity, Im going to the Vault" he said, the child put out the fire and looked over to him then the army of wolves behind him.

"May I come? Its better to stay together, and I think that would be your last stop I assume" the girl said, the man nodded. Seeing no problem with the suggestion, its better than straying alone, waiting to be a victim to succumb to the Maids. He agreed.

The child and him went to the stable where Karl, his horse stayed. He got on his horse, as the child followed and sat behind him. She wrapped her arms around his torso for support and not to fall, as they rode to their next stop.

Technoblade stopped the horse, as the child got off first as he followed. He once went to a specific wall, and pressed the hidden button, pistons were heard as the entrance opened. The two then walked inside, Technoblade taking many wither skulls and a bunch of soul sand, throwing some them to Amity. After the two had a good amount of materials, they went outside of the Vault, closed it. Got on Karl and left, not leaving a single trace behind thanks to the light snow.

"Where to?" asked Technoblade, the child took out her spy glass, her eyes widen as she furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes. She then pointed in a direction, leading to a forest. The man nodded and directed his horse into the forest.

"Lets just keep riding in the forest, I saw some of the enemy scouts in a distance we better take cover first and then use the invisibility potions to make them loose our trail" Amity informed, the man nodded. The horse went faster as they faded into the environment with the Hound Army trailing not too far behind.